Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I was on that EB the second they popped up and still couldn't come out with a pair :smh:

I was on that EB the second they popped up and still couldn't come out with a pair
mean.gif
same. this is the lamest drop ever. i was mad when i missed the sohos, but atleast people got them online...

I know I'm going to regret not trying to cop these Offsprings later down the road. Too many releases this month, I'm going to have to take a 3 month break to recover. :/

I was talking about EB, but wonder if US stores are only getting 9 and up.
Oh yeah, I was too. Was just stating what epitome had, bad wording on my part. I should've at least broken those sentences apart like this...

You didn't miss anything then lol.

When I got through to epitome all they had was 10.5, 12, and 13 in grey and 13 in blue.
these are def super limited not even a full size runs so good luck guys
Bruh, this is so weak lol.

Saucony x Premier "Life on Mars"

US SIZING!

Red/Reds:

US Sizes: 7, 11.5 and 12

http://www.24-kts.net/epages/ea2773.sf/es_ES/?ObjectPath=/Shops/ea2773/Products/"saucony%200093"/SubProducts/"saucony%200093-0003"

Grey/Reds:

US Sizes: 11.5 and 12

http://www.24-kts.net/epages/ea2773.sf/es_ES/?ObjectPath=/Shops/ea2773/Products/"saucony%200091"/SubProducts/"saucony%200091-0012"

Good luck
glasses.gif
WOW 2 mins and most are unavailable now.

Only 11.5 in the grey n reds showing In Stock now.

/:

these are def super limited not even a full size runs so good luck guys
I totally agree...even tho they came out with 2 cws i think they are still as limited as the only in soho. actually they remind me of the only in soho bc both collabos took inspiration from the london streets, both are 6000s and both have a special box with glossy logos and words.

btw, was able to get my sz today in the grey from kith bk. the grey was the only one i wanted. and shot outs to them for honoring the top 5 that was their all morning bc once kith manhattan sold out of the blue pairs, those ******* savages that already picked up the blue came over and started causing mad trouble and trying to bum rush the line for no reason. saying they are 1st and all this other bs. long story short it turned into a zoo to the point were they weren't opening the door all the way up to 1130a until those savages calmed down and just let us cop our pair. here's mine and also if u guys didn't kno the white parts and the entire tongue is all 3m (2nd pic). the blue pair only has it on the tongue and back piece above the word saucony.

the Offsprings look like **** to me...

look good from the back, but after that its all downhill from there....

btw, was able to get my sz today in the grey from kith bk. the grey was the only one i wanted. and shot outs to them for honoring the top 5 that was their all morning bc once kith manhattan sold out of the blue pairs, those ******* savages that already picked up the blue came over and started causing mad trouble and trying to bum rush the line for no reason. saying they are 1st and all this other bs. long story short it turned into a zoo to the point were they weren't opening the door all the way up to 1130a until those savages calmed down and just let us cop our pair. here's mine and also if u guys didn't kno the white parts and the entire tongue is all 3m (2nd pic). the blue pair only has it on the tongue and back piece above the word saucony.

Good to hear u got a pair I hate NYC camp outs. Dudes always try to act funny. Just hit em with the NAH every time they try to talk tho ....NAH

These are the reasons I don't do line ups. Dudes act like animals, no respect. But I'm glad kith be taking actions against these beasts and resellers! They look sooo beautiful. :smokin

These are the reasons I don't do line ups. Dudes act like animals, no respect. But I'm glad kith be taking actions against these beasts and resellers! They look sooo beautiful.
smokin.gif
didnt campout, never do or did before. just showed up early morn and was top 5 on the line as a result. but yeah grown men acting like aholes. actually surprised tho that kith did anything
laugh.gif
and yes they are def beauties.

Last edited:
the Offsprings look like **** to me...

look good from the back, but after that its all downhill from there....
you're trippin' breh

anyways struck out on everything today -_-.

gonna say **** it and try to hunt on the bay. telling myself its worth it to buy now than to buy it later when resell prices are even crazier. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom