Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Like any other line. The more hyped the release the crazier the line

LOMs are shadow 6000s tho.

EBs are Grid 9ks.

Different models.

I'm passing on them, and stroking my buttery LOM in the meantime. That said, I finally have the GR 6000 in hand and those are absolute fire. Materials are sooo nice.
Those GR's are amazing! Post up some pics if you get time man. What colour did you cop ?

no..they ruined it imo...now i see the full colorway...this is insta pass..too much bread..and beetroot instead of ketchup? no thanks..
Too much bread for sure man 
roll.gif

Still nice to see summat like this hit public release tho.. even tho im passin

Wow what a disappointment from end...

First 5000 collab of the year and it's fugly AF IMO

More money to save. Thanks EB & END

Just a random thought, are offsprings gonna see a wider release like the LOMs outside of the states?

Last edited:
Green heel is dope to me... I wish the 3 dot s was beige and not pink tho... ill cop

The Green Heel was the only nice touch on these, quality looks amazing, but colorway should of been more subtle...don't see why they put pink in their...

Last edited:
Life on mars came in from end today and to say they are top notch is an understatement! Hope the coves live up to them which are arriving tomorrow!

Life on mars came in from end today and to say they are top notch is an understatement! Hope the coves live up to them which are arriving tomorrow!
The Coves/Mints aren't anywhere on the level of the LoM pack haha. Great pickup!

From that new pic of the Burgers that came out, I actually think they look alright. I still think the concept behind the shoes is ridiculous/hilarious, though lol.

The End collab doesn't look as nice as I'd hoped, but I still think it's a solid collab....

Need to see a few more shots, but I"ll probably try for a pair.

I don't mind the pink purple, it's the green heel that kills it for me.

Technically you can't make a "Burger" themed shoe without any green...and even if you say they should of put the green in a smaller area, if you look at a classic picture of a burger, the lettuce is very much noticable.

It's possible. :smile: I got retail for my grey pair, and $235 shipped for the red pairs. :smile:  And i'm ardy used to the high shipping fees to Singapore. :smile: So i'm immune to it. 
guess we will need your help with hook ups then :smile: the best I could do was 290usd shipped, doesn't help that we can get releases here either, the releases here are something to laugh at

By the way, I haven't seen any talk about the EB "ACES" (and don't feel like going 10 pages deep to look)...is anyone trying to cop a pair this weekend/Monday? I think I'm gonna head over to Rockville Centre on Saturday.

guess we will need your help with hook ups then
smile.gif
the best I could do was 290usd shipped, doesn't help that we can get releases here either, the releases here are something to laugh at
You should try shipping to a USA address and shipping back. It would cost cheaper and faster than using USPS to ship direct to SIngapore. 

Back
Top Bottom