Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Crazy how so many pairs of off springs just poped up on eBay with almost a full size run charging 3x retail, the greys will be coming in tommorow but trying to get the blue pair will def take some time. Don't give into resell folks wait it out!

Crazy how so many pairs of off springs just poped up on eBay with almost a full size run charging 3x retail, the greys will be coming in tommorow but trying to get the blue pair will def take some time. Don't give into resell folks wait it out!

Wow that's insane!!! I didn't know they would be like this but hey ima newbie

Definitely still in on these. Need a lace swap ASAP though.
It took 5 days of processing and 10 days from export, but mine have finally reached the man-made shores of Singapore, and should be with me today.

Last edited:
lol, those End burger joints. I get it... but I'm not gonna get it. 
sick.gif

The red/orange with Gum on the 5000 is fire. Reminiscent of the Wildcats, but that green ehhh... hate my burgers with greens anyways.

Last edited:
That green just looks off IMO. No doubt these will sell out though. Saucony are really going hard in terms of collaborations right now.

Unless there's some kind of weird lighting making it look like that, I don't get where the light purple-ish /pink color comes from on the upper and laces on those Burgers. Should have used brown!

Last edited:
Unless there's some kind of weird lighting making it look like that, I don't get where the light purple-ish /pink color comes from on the upper and laces on those Burgers. Should have used brown!
Yeah that pink/purple is odd. I don't even know where that is on a real burger. Must be having my burgers wrong all these years.

They'll also be having "several additional laces created in the form of sealed and branded sauce packages." So that weird colour on the laces would not be your only option.

K just peeped. That probably to represent the ketchup and onions or something

Back
Top Bottom