Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I think anything below 270 would be good, saw a pair floating around Fb at 210,but that was a kid in desperate need for cash

well if anyone wants to help a fellow nter out and can find either pair (mainly grey/black) for like 180-225 in a sz10 lmk :] ill be lurking around as well haha 

LOMS Landed today..

Got some black paint on the front lol and some big blobs of pink colour glued. The bottom of the trainer was even dirty 
roll.gif

I can remove all the ****** glue and probz somehow hide that black paint, but still man. Still a good release imo. Anyone else get any flaws? I'm tempted to email Titolo about the paint mark.. is it even worth it tho ? My Oki Ni order was near perfect in comaprison

180 is less than euro retail. Pretty much every stores except End were around 180/200 shipped to the US.... It's not a common price  but a great deal.

Last edited:

Am I the only one REALLY feeling the EB joints?  

which ones. the orange is in my sights. the others...not so much.

Ive missed every saucony release this year...I hope I can get these.
If you or any other guys wanna see unfiltered pics, i visited EB today and took pics and video of both shoes. Here's one, but you can check the rest out on my IG page. The link is in my sig, follow if you'd like
nthat.gif

Last edited:

If you or any other guys wanna see unfiltered pics, i visited EB today and took pics and video of both shoes. Here's one, but you can check the rest out on my IG page. The link is in my sig, sub if you'd like
nthat.gif
yeaa I saw them there too. when were you there?

ill give you a follow too.

yeaa I saw them there too. when were you there?

ill give you a follow too.
earlier today and thnx for the follow
smokin.gif
. also in case u didn't notice, the 2 light pink areas on the toebox of the spacesnack are 3m and you can change around the logos on the grid 9k bc they are velcro patches.

Last edited:

If you or any other guys wanna see unfiltered pics, i visited EB today and took pics and video of both shoes. Here's one, but you can check the rest out on my IG page. The link is in my sig, follow if you'd like
nthat.gif
Yo those space snacks tho!! Lovin the detail of the toungue tag looking like a space snack wrapper 
nthat.gif
. gave you a follow fam

Back
Top Bottom