Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

My opinion: Teal/Grey Bodega 5k > Soho 6k > Sneaker Freaker 9k > Bait 6k > ARC 6k's.

I like the Solebox Devils and the other Bodega 1st and 2nd generation 5k and 6k's too. LOM's look pretty good as well. Everything else is meh or buns.

Last edited:
Meh, Solebox Devils > Sohos....

Teal bodegas are right up there though imo...

Ahhh My apologies I totally forgot solebox set also had leather linings...and amazing pigskin suede what I would do to cop a pair of the greys. Them joints are def top 5 sauconys. But these offsprings do rival the past bodegas, solebox and sohos can't go wrong with leather linings!!! Quality at its best

Arcs are aight mad limited you can't find any pairs these days but that's to be expected, hearing rumors about a 3rd set soon

PYS blue apples were LOMs at that time lol

Last edited:
With all the heat that Saucony has been putting up, I wouldn't be surprised to see a RF collab in the near future. Imagine what he could do with a 5k or 6k silhouette...dear lord!

With all the heat that Saucony has been putting up, I wouldn't be surprised to see a RF collab in the near future. Imagine what he could do with a 5k or 6k silhouette...dear lord!
He seems like he would be too proud to do it. That he's above jumping on the trend.

But, of course if he did release one, no doubt he would say, "Best Saucony Collab Ever"

Sorry, but I don't wanna see another Salmon Toe on a Saucony silhouette.

Sorry, but I don't wanna see another Salmon Toe on a Saucony silhouette.
Word. Dude is just recycling **** at this point. I need another uninspired Saucony collab like I need a third nut. 
indifferent.gif
 to anyone who bites on those ugly *** Salmon Toe kilgores. 

Sauconys won't be the same after RF butchers them with his recycled color blockings :smh:

Let's not think about that he might be watching lol

Nicee. I'll have to find something to do with those laces cause they're throwing me for a loop.

I was thinking some white and 3M rope laces to compliment the already crazy 3M hits...can't do the flat blacks, gonna make 'em look like a Halloween sneaker.

I need some advice good people . A friend has asked how much I want for my sohos and grey offspring what's both going for right now ??????

I need some advice good people . A friend has asked how much I want for my sohos and grey offspring what's both going for right now ??????

Is he really a friend? If so, you should hook him up. Not no damn resell sky ball BS, imo of course :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom