Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Was cool to see mike doing his thing on the tees
I put up video of the shirt making process on my ig in the sig for those that wanted to see how its done.

Last edited:
Ronnie Fieg already did a Saucony... back when these nerds didn't give af about RF

RTEmagicC_davidz_saucony_3rd_1.jpg.jpg

Don't understand the flak you guys are giving Ronnie for recycled  colorways. Yes, a large portion of people are beasts over phrases like "Salmon Toe", "Mint", and "Super Red", but at the end of the day all three of those shoes are amazing- hype aside. Myself as an example: Had I had the chance to buy (retail) any of those OG releases i would have. However being a broke grade school/college adolescent prevented me from being a functioning sneaker head. I don't see a problem with reusing a template (relatively sparingly) that is obviously great.

That being said, a Saucony x RF design would be welcomed by me as long as it looks good. Even if that meant reusing a previous design.

Last edited:
lol those burger joints have looked different on each teaser pic they've released. At first I was like yey! but now idk. The lettuce green sockliner just ain't doing it for me.

anyways GL to those attempting to cop the offsprings this morning. 

Back
Top Bottom