Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

but i think they were the hardest sauconys to obtain..(and i think the most expensive reselling saucony prices)..am i right?
Resell and rarity doesn't justify GOAT status though. Look at the Bodega Captain Purp release...

I need some advice good people . A friend has asked how much I want for my sohos and grey offspring what's both going for right now ??????
i would sell my sneakers to my friend for retail to be honest man..no matter the reselling value...in europe for a DS pair the prices start from ~300euros

Last edited:
I'm crying right now...
roll.gif

I can understand making a sale but geez.

Resell and rarity doesn't justify GOAT status though. Look at the Bodega Captain Purp release...
captain purps s only if you are the artist formerly known as prince lol. The only other saucony that holds a candle to sohos is solebox joints other than that foot patrol blinked out on that shadow 6000 flat out

Last edited:
oh yes those and the pink devils are st8 fire the sohos and solebox saucony can't be touched. Bodega has had many tries at it but they fall short bodega has did too many saucony joints to not have one that can rival foot patrol or solebox.

^Those are Bodega though... And the other three 5k's they dropped with those are nice too and so are their Round 2 6000's. But I do agree they've been given too many chances and have failed miserably on everything since the original 5k and 6k releases. 

captain purps s only if you are the artist formerly known as prince lol. The only other saucony that holds a candle to sohos is solebox joints other than that foot patrol blinked out on that shadow 6000 flat out
Nope and I also own phase 2 teal shadow 6000s quality oversees sohos. But I still love my sohos it's a clean color way but can't solebox 5ks are at top with there 90s as well

Last edited:
oh yes those and the pink devils are st8 fire the sohos and solebox saucony can't be touched. Bodega has had many tries at it but they fall short bodega has did too many saucony joints to not have one that can rival foot patrol or solebox.

Nope and I also own phase 2 teal shadow 6000s quality oversees sohos. But I still love my sohos it's a clean color way but can't solebox 5ks are at top with there 90s as well

nope sohos over everything. 2nd place solebox pink devil

Soho's where my first pair of Saucony's

These are the 2cd pair I bought that I'm rocking @work today.

I would put Solebox over Soho's tho since I don't have them. And they have or had one on the bay for 1k?

Last edited:
Anyone seen sizes smaller than 9 in the USA for Offsprings? If ubiq doesn't even have an 8 there's no need to try.

Last edited:
In all honesty, as much as I'm BEYOND impressed with the quality of my LOM, I gunuwinly think (from the looks of it) that the Burgers might top them as far as butteryness (new word?) goes...them sh*t's look like they can put you to sleep at a concert...looks like they can make your foot fall asleep...looks like someone could stomp your face in while wearing them and it would feel relaxing...looks like :smile: ...na, but they DO look 100% top top top top of the line.

Last edited:
i was reading comments on IG yesterday and it seemed that Ubiq had a super small size run on the LoM's. Something like 2-3 pairs depending on the size. If it's anything to go by then the offsprings might be getting the same treatment.

my quest to get any of the joints in the offspring pack is looking mighty dire

Back
Top Bottom