Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Really don't like shadow masters wish it was on a jazz 4k or shadow 5k but these are growing in me.

I just received my LOM's to see this on the toebox.
The store has agreed to a partial refund so I decided to keep them. Given the material, has anyone got any suggestions for the best way to removing that mark?

The store has agreed to a partial refund so I decided to keep them. Given the material, has anyone got any suggestions for the best way to removing that mark?

Try a suede eraser, do not use jason markk on it though.

Last edited:

do NOT TOUCH IT. go to a shoe repair shop.

i m telling you this because last year i "destroyed" a pair of asics sagas kill bill because of trying to remove a stain..(i was lucky and replaced it though at the store as faulty)

Try a suede eraser, do not use jason markk on it though.
^^^^^This!!!^^^^^ If its not a glue based stain and just dirty mark the eraser will have this out in seconds! Use the money they reimbursed you to buy it! Only a couple bucks and can be found at all shoe stores basically.

Oops that wasn't even eBay now that I recall it was kixify this Russian guy had for 240 something shipped if he spoke English I'm thinking he'll let em go for 220 but other than than boys want at least 260 average

Damn, I know Ubiq got their shipment in late and I thought they were releasing this weekend. Turns out it was earlier this week fml

Anyone know cm sizing for the shadow 5000s 6000s grid 9000s etc?
Is not on the boxes of the pairs I have. And the saucony website only lists them for performance models. I have a chance to get a few pairs slightly small for me by us sizing and I want to see how many cms smaller they'd be.

Last edited:
seeing more pics of the offsprings is getting me more and more depressed... IDC which pair I get, I just only want one of em! haha. ebay it is :/

so now that I finally have them in hand, I'm still not 100% sold on the grey Offsprings..

the materials and feel are pretty ******* top notch...

but the colorblocking is mehhhh.. all while the actual colors are really cool

not sure what to do anymore

so now that I finally have them in hand, I'm still not 100% sold on the grey Offsprings..

the materials and feel are pretty ******* top notch...

but the colorblocking is mehhhh.. all while the actual colors are really cool

not sure what to do anymore

Why I went with the navy pair.

Not really a fan of a all black or all grey shoe for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom