Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

once again got to payment screen only to get redirected back to my cart and have the prompt say it was out of stock...

im just gonna blame it on ****** philippine enet cafe internet .____.

I woke up at 10am yesterday, got a pair for my boy around 10:05...easy

Today I added to cart as soon as it went live, it crashed when I placed order then cart jacked.. Pretty sure they just had one fsr.

Last edited:
Had a 9 in my cart and was about to check out, then cartjacked...I didn't even want to bother trying to get a 9.5...

Every store that got the LOM and Offspring got a prepacked shipment of 22 pairs total. That's both colorways.

I don't think so they were an instant sell out everywhere due to the limited sizing

I only asked due to stores like ubiq still getting LOMs like 2 weeks after release. And a store locally my way just got the LOM sometime the week before the one that just passed.

If I'm understanding you correctly I didnt think stores carrying them were based on who had extra from drops prior

I only asked due to stores like ubiq still getting LOMs like 2 weeks after release. And a store locally my way just got the LOM sometime the week before the one that just passed.

If I'm understanding you correctly I didnt think stores carrying them were based on who had extra from drops prior

Nah I meant the size run was very limited haven't seen a store get FSR, some had 5 pairs of each colorway others more or less, I can't recall any other Saucony account that will be getting them, all the usual ones in the states dropped & sold out. but def wait for the euro release that's possibly the last chance than paying resell.

Nah I meant the size run was very limited haven't seen a store get FSR, some had 5 pairs of each colorway others more or less, I can't recall any other Saucony account that will be getting them, all the usual ones in the states dropped & sold out. but def wait for the euro release that's possibly the last chance than paying resell.
mind if u PM you? You seem to be pretty knowledgeable about the release cycles

Back
Top Bottom