Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

^ links posted need to be the page before that one
Are you sure? Everytime i click checkout and its succesful it brings me right to paypal....does this happen to everyone? Was just trying to alley oop some NTers but release seemed easy enough

Are you sure? Everytime i click checkout and its succesful it brings me right to paypal....does this happen to everyone? Was just trying to alley oop some NTers but release seemed easy enough
yup i tried that one and the links people posted for kith are the link from the page before

edit says associated with different paypal

Last edited:

ya i was able to get thru 0 times straight...anybody who tried for these are swifter than me lol 
My success rate is usually pretty high as I'm 9 and under... but ya these went in seconds after tweet lol. No biggie. Congrats and hope those who copped get to rock the hell out of these. I was on the fence the whole way would've liked to make the decision in hand but the small size gods decided it wouldn't be a decision to be had haha. 

Neopolitans will not be this easy.

In store they will be, again eb to my knowledge has never sold out of there own collab shoe in store. They will take from the online inventory to sell them on release day if necessary. if you live in nyc and stuck out you probably didn't want these bad enough

easy but i have no chrome ext. lol and if a nt fam has that 10 in cart free him hes innocent 
wink.gif

In store they will be, again eb to my knowledge has never sold out of there own collab shoe in store. They will take from the online inventory to sell them on release day if necessary. if you live in nyc and stuck out you probably didn't want these bad enough

True good looks on the info! I guessed u copped instore?

Back
Top Bottom