Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

lol i actually kinda like how it's laced now, blue for the most part and sand for the last 2 eyelets. 

Grabbed the shirt as a consolation. I was in the middle of nowhere when it dropped, couldn't get a signal. Glad I already have a pair locked down.

Now super curious about the third shoe.

So what time do the burgers release online in the U.S.?
sick.gif

Last edited:
shouldn't be more than 120 i feel. the LoMs and the DM/ACES are so much more shoe than the Anteaters.

shouldn't be more than 120 i feel. the LoMs and the DM/ACES are so much more shoe than the Anteaters.
The red LoM's maybe. Dirty Martini's and Aces... not even close. The only reason I got rid of my Anteaters is because I was able to get another pair of Soho's with what I got for them.

Don't worry about the nylon. It isn't that big of a deal. The quality of the suede on the rest of the shoe makes up for it.

Last edited:

The red LoM's maybe. Dirty Martini's and Aces... not even close. The only reason I got rid of my Anteaters is because I was able to get another pair of Soho's with what I got for them.

Don't worry about the nylon. It isn't that big of a deal. The quality of the suede on the rest of the shoe makes up for it.
The suede quality on the DM's is on par with the LoM's. It's also an all suede perforated shoe. So yeah it's up there... I don't have the ACES so I can't speak for them. Offpsrings coming in this week so I'll get a nice comparo once they're here too. 
nthat.gif

Folks have been asking... May 1st euro shops will start to have the GR 5000's. Hanon is releasing there's the 1st.

Last edited:
I agree that canvas material has me on the fence about the anteater
it's more a nylon parachute material, and honestly it's just a minor grouse. The shoe is still 
nthat.gif
 at retail. Not sure if i'd pay resell though.

And the 5000s, man.. the green is so dope. Can't wait to get one.

mars reselling prices are dropping..i am guessing the same thing will happen with aces..(hoping)..and i am about to pull the trigger for the grey/red premiers.. :wink:

mars reselling prices are dropping..i am guessing the same thing will happen with aces..(hoping)..and i am about to pull the trigger for the grey/red premiers.. :wink:
LOMS sz 9 cheapest is 297.00 shipped......
mean.gif
 Not dropping I don't reckon (American saying RECKON)
laugh.gif

Last edited:

LOMS sz 9 cheapest is 297.00 shipped......
mean.gif
 Not dropping I don't reckon (American saying RECKON)
laugh.gif
Well i have an offer for 150euros shipped at least from klekt...which is cheaper than retail+shipping for europe.. not your size though!

Back
Top Bottom