Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

lol just woke up, oops 
eyes.gif

My favorite collab from last year, wore them out today orange or teal laces> Black
That's what I thought too. Had the teal in, then the orange, then realized they were too bright and went back to black lol.

Had the ACES in my cart right as 7:00 hit and couldn't pull the trigger. They just looked too gimicky to me idk. Might go to my local in a couple weeks and see em in person before deciding. 

I thought the tequila's were ugly when they first released but for some reason I've been thinking about finding a pair recently. Same with the last bodegas that dropped. I just wish i could see them in person or try them on first lol.

Passed on the ACES, and really can't decide if I want the burgers. May just sleep on both.

The offsprings on the other hand. 
frown.gif

Neapolitans are mine though.

I'm hoping it's a 5k tbh. Collabs so far have been 2 Grid, 2 6k, 1 Shadow master, 1 Jazz and 1 5k.

any update with anteaters? thats one shoe i really dont want to miss out on.
Not an update, but I have my pair in hand and the Anteaters are really nice, with the buttery suede in the toe and heel mostly. And a padded nylon on the medial/lateral sides. The suede on the LoMs are just a bit better though. They also look really sleek on feet. Cannot bear to wear them out though. Lol

Not an update, but I have my pair in hand and the Anteaters are really nice, with the buttery suede in the toe and heel mostly. And a padded nylon on the medial/lateral sides. The suede on the LoMs are just a bit better though. They also look really sleek on feet. Cannot bear to wear them out though. Lol

hahah, i might feel the same if i can get my hands on a pair

sorry for the bad lighting. Can't decide which laces to go for either. Leaning towards the sand laces.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom