Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Clicked "place order"

only to be taken back to an empty cart 
mad.gif

**** this...i'm going to In-N-Out

Been clicking Place Order for 5 minutes... "Submitting order info..." then goes back to Place Order.....

Why did I think that I had a chance knowing full well the website was going to go into nuclear meltdown?

I got this error in the whole mess of things ..but nothing from end confirming my order
  • PayPal gateway has rejected request. A successful transaction has already been completed for this token (#10415: Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details).

Looks like we all got blackballed.

I got this error in the whole mess of things ..but nothing from end confirming my order
  • PayPal gateway has rejected request. A successful transaction has already been completed for this token (#10415: Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details).
She gone breh.

had multiple windows open and the slow site caused 4 pairs to be added to my cart lol. had to waste time changing the quantity to one. got stuck in the slowdown, but got confirmation.

wow, copped. even got order conf...I hope they dont cancel my order I copped multiples by accident, was only after one

Back
Top Bottom