Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

It's aight, they were ugly anyway. 
eyes.gif

i cant get back on the page, was it limit one per customer or no? I didnt see it anywhere....I tried updating cart but it was crashing so I just checked out. amazed the order went through. 

This **** is wack as hell.I can't eem cop anything I want anymore without jumping through flaming hoops.

Well, that's a wrap on this release. Added to cart, 2 pairs in cart unintentionally, removed a pair, proceeded to sign in to check out, and cart emptied. Unfortunately...

15615502-rapide-d-39-etiquettes-de-danger-des-aliments-hamburger-aucun-signe-fastfood-arretez-la-restauration.jpg

Knew it was a lost cause when I got signed out during checkout. Oh well. 
That's what happened to me but I still just let it ride and do whatever it was asking me to do...just keep on trying.  patience is the key.

Accidentally added 3 pairs to my cart.

Took for ever trying to update it to 1 pair.

Got cart jacked during checkout.

Went back and managed to checkout going down a 0.5 size.

Hoping the sizing will still be okay... Fingers crossed.

That's what happened to me but I still just let it ride and do whatever it was asking me to do...just keep on trying.  patience is the key.
That was a little over 30 minutes ago fam haha so it's a done deal. Congrats on your pick up though!

this was one release that fair caught on the hype train... can't remember a release this hyped aside from ronnie fiegs recently

man i dont know why i couldnt even load the page. keep giving me oops google chrome could not connect

had 2 tabs checking out simultaneously but couldnt get past the payment page before i got cartjacked

not too bummed though

going for over £220 already...

oh well, on to the next one... anyone know when the anteaters are releasing?

i never understand why people seem to think resellers dont already have the same info, if not more, that normal forum users do.

Exactly, you're not very good at reselling if you haven't already done the education. Plus there are people well outside of NT trying to cop. Plus we all know it's going to release here, you may or may not get the fancy box, but it's not like you can wear the box.

Out of all recent GR's, these are the cleanest to me.

Hoping to score some Bodega G9 Shadows as a consolation since I didn't catch this bogus END release.

Back
Top Bottom