Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I can't mess with the aces.

That toe box IMO is horrid, I understand it plays well on the theme but dear lord.

Go at 1am to guarantee your size

Stop it, everybody who went for the aces or even all the asics pack got there size. I was dam near at the end of the line for the aces and got my size with the socks. Kid behind me was a size 8 and got his size also stop trying to hype it so you could charge $300 on eBay cause you trying to help us out.

Again in store at eb will always be easy even if they have to take from there online inventory they will to satisfy the customer already in the store!

Last edited:
I can't mess with the aces.

That toe box IMO is horrid, I understand it plays well on the theme but dear lord.

What can I say? I'm a sucker for orange kicks. I'm a fan of EB in general just got a pair of Snake Charmers I love the design but it looks like they played basketball in my kicks and sent them out to me... Mid sole got creases letters missing parts brown leather has discoloring I could go on.., I need to make sure I get a grade A pair of these...

Stop it, everybody who went for the aces or even the all the asics pack got there size. I was dam near at the end of the line for the aces and got my size with the socks. Kid behind me was a size 8 and got his size also stop trying to hype it so you could chafe $300 on eBay cause you trying to help us out.

Again in store at eb will always be easy even if they have to take from there online inventory they will to satisfy the customer already in the store!

Did you go RC or LES just wondering where I got a better chance of copping these babies... Also how long did you have to wait to get rung up...

^ LES, and man that line was moving sooooo slow cause I believe they only have 1 register so if your paying cash it holds up the line. Took about a hour and a half to get rung up I was in the tail end of the line btw 126 out of 152 in line to be exact

Last edited:
Did you go RC or LES just wondering where I got a better chance of copping these babies... Also how long did you have to wait to get rung up...

The line for RVC when the Aces dropped wasn't that long. They posted a pic of the line on the blog and it didn't even reach the corner and everyone got their pairs.

Stop it, everybody who went for the aces or even the all the asics pack got there size. I was dam near at the end of the line for the aces and got my size with the socks. Kid behind me was a size 8 and got his size also stop trying to hype it so you could chafe $300 on eBay cause you trying to help us out.

You ain't read my other post? I said it was a little too early but if you wear an obscure sz like 7.5 it will sell out faster compared to other sizes. Knowing me I'll probably get there around 1 if not earlier.

Anyone in NY want to try and grab an extra pair of the Space Snacks and ship it to the good ol' south for me?
nerd.gif

I've been hitting gold with my internet at the University @zaidxbirdman, so I'm apprehensive about future releases now that the semester is over lol.

just watched the video on the space snack. i might have to make a drive from DMV to NY this weekend to make sure i get a pair!

lol prob not but i will at least get some good food while i am there.

F*ck it, I drive from Connecticut to the LES location to camp out...not only to secure my pair, but for the whole experience of it. I like to have a story for each one of my shoes, whether it's camping numerous hours or taking a road trip to some new shop.

Sounds awesome. Wish I was in the states. I'd much rather camp out myself for the social experience and atmosphere than wait by a computer only to stress when servers crash.

Pass on those space snacks, that silver tongue patch tho too flashy lol hopefully the third pair is subtle or else EB ain't taking my money..just copped a pass as DS pair of PYS Blue apples for 120 shipped, not bad.
But the hanon Midnight runners will be 1 of my top shadow masters.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom