Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Word I'm ready to camp at bodega for these. Saw tblake rocking the burgers at a sneaker event last Saturday. They look soo good in person

Pass on those space snacks, that silver tongue patch tho too flashy lol hopefully the third pair is subtle or else EB ain't taking my money..just copped a pass as DS pair of PYS Blue apples for 120 shipped, not bad.
But the hanon Midnight runners will be 1 of my top shadow masters.
Idk why, I love Shadow Masters (favorite model after the Shadow 5000) but I hated the execution of the second Hanon. Maybe it's too many blues but I definitely was disappointed after the 1st one was executed so good.

LoM prices in FB dropping like hell. Been seeing listings at or around 200-220. Really good prices imo. 

so theres no chance at coppin grey offsprings at retail anymore?
I think the release is done. I had both pairs from Offspring, but my card was rejected and I lost them. Got both from Premier, but they canceled my Navy's. So in the end I got the Grey's for retail and spent $220 shipped for my Navy's from Ebay. If you can only get one pair, definitely the Grey one. Both are great, though.

Wow..so are the burgers MORE limited than the Footpatrol Sohos or Offsprings?  Feels like it is along the same line as the Sohos in rarity?!  I'm debating on holding onto my 2nd pair of Burgers if that's the case.  

Wow..so are the burgers MORE limited than the Footpatrol Sohos or Offsprings?  Feels like it is along the same line as the Sohos in rarity?!  I'm debating on holding onto my 2nd pair of Burgers if that's the case.  
Second pair lol...SHEESH! Good stuff...

mind pointing me in the right direction? I browse this asics/saucony/etc group from time to time but I never see prices like that

Pretty sure that's where I saw it actually.... Asics/new balance/ saucony group.

Hey guys I'm new here, never really been into Saucony's until the burgers. Just wanted to see if anyone in the NYC area lined up at Extra Butter LES before, particularly for the Aces release, just because I really want these Space Snacks to compensate for striking out on the Burgers (although those might restock the same day at KITH?) haha. But yeah, just wondering what the line situation was/how many pairs they had. Thanks guys!

how do you compensate for missing one pair by buying another pair that looks NOTHING like the one you originally wanted? 

Threw these on today and noticed this spot on the suede. It's kind of hard...any suggestions to get it out?

how do you compensate for missing one pair by buying another pair that looks NOTHING like the one you originally wanted? 
I want both but my bank can't handle both. I personally liked the Burgers more so I prioritized those, but that online release we all know was terrible and resale value is way out of reach for me. So, I gave up on the Burgers and will be shooting for these Space Snacks. 

Also, I just really want a pair of Saucony's because everyone raves about their material quality, and I'm a sucker for some nice suede.

Or maybe I just have a shopping problem? hahah

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom