Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

So apparently Extra Butter is getting the burgers on the 10th as well... Not sure if both or just the LES location is receiving them.

If both locations release it they usually divide the size runs or unless they get 2 FSRs but I doubt that, being how limited these are we aren't going to see FSRs at most places

Last edited:
So apparently Extra Butter is getting the burgers on the 10th as well... Not sure if both or just the LES location is receiving them.
Well it looks like I know where I'm going in the wee hours of Saturday morning.. 
roll.gif

Well it looks like I know where I'm going in the wee hours of Saturday morning.. 
roll.gif

You mean Friday afternoon. Alp's *** 'bout to be out there starting tomorrow night................along with the eBay listing.

Last edited:
i recommended earlier in the thread but anything suede/nubuck New Balance's Suede Cleaner Kit is by far the best product I've used cleaning my suede products. Cheap as **** too at around 8-9 bucks shipped.

Amazon product ASIN B000IBIIFK

This better not complicate me trying to get my Space Snacks

Oh it will, because the people going for the Burgers will pick up the Space Snacks too "just for the hell of it" :wink:

Oh it will, because the people going for the Burgers will pick up the Space Snacks too "just for the hell of it" :wink:

I hate y'all. Why won't you let me be great!

Last edited:

It should be easy online man. And if you really want a pair then go stand in line. Why so worried? Space snacks aren't super limited. Look at the Aces resellers sitting on pairs

Last edited:
Hey guys I'm new here, never really been into Saucony's until the burgers. Just wanted to see if anyone in the NYC area lined up at Extra Butter LES before, particularly for the Aces release, just because I really want these Space Snacks to compensate for striking out on the Burgers (although those might restock the same day at KITH?) haha. But yeah, just wondering what the line situation was/how many pairs they had. Thanks guys!

I was at the LES location for the "ACES" release and it went pretty smoothly. I got there at about 3pm (8pm release) and was about 40th-50th in line. They do random roll-calls and are able to miss one, other than that you need to be present. They have a bar next door that you can get twisted at in the mean time...but all in all it's pretty well maintained and organized. However, for the "Space Snacks", it might be a little more hectic since it's a Saturday and more people have off, plus it's a better looking shoe (IMO). Get there around 7am-8am just to be safe. I'll be there around opening time just because I don't feel like waiting for hours upon hours when theres a good chance that they'll have my size even if I'm the last in line.

Thanks for understanding 
roll.gif

Wow, it actually sounds pretty organized. What time were you able to get out of there? I was more worried it would be like one of those lines where the hypebeasts mob the front of the line near the opening time and the staff is just oblivious. Glad to know there should be a lot of pairs too! 

Nahh, you give them your name and size and then just post up until about a half hour before release, and then they line you up in the order that you arrived.

Bruh u got wasted from 3 to 7:30pm??? That would be the best camp out story of all time!!! OF ALL TIME!!!!

I didnt, I said you CAN.

Oops my bad good info though. Repped for that, hate when lines get bum rushed n I always have this preconceived notion that every line up in NYC is like that especially kith BK.

Just got my Red and Blue Shadow 5000 delivered from Politics. Ordered Sunday morning, shipped yesterday. Of course I only live 120 miles away from the shop so it'd suck if it took longer. I love how these came out. And I'm on the fence about ordering the grey and green now or holding out and seeing if they go on sale anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom