Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Man shut up :lol:

Srs, if you need a job pm me your resume. I kinda feel bad for you now. If waiting in line for 16 hours to buy and later resell the same shoe is your profession then you need to reevaluate your life. No hate on the folks who do it as a side hustle but if that's your main occupation that you claim on your taxes then your doing it wrong. Lemme guess you still live at home with mom and only pay your cell phone bill and hit her off with $1-$200 every now and then when you strike a limited sneaker
? Or you live in a rent control apt and your parents come from out of country just for the housing visit? Not the way to live man.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Srs, if you need a job pm me your resume. I kinda feel bad for you now. If waiting in line for 16 hours to buy and later resell the same shoe is your profession then you need to reevaluate your life. No hate on the folks who do it as a side hustle but if that's your main occupation that you claim on your taxes then your doing it wrong. Lemme guess you still live at home with mom and only pay your cell phone bill and hit her off with $1-$200 every now and then when you strike a limited sneaker
? Or you live in a rent control apt and your parents come from out of country just for the housing visit? Not the way to live man.
:lol: keep talking crazy man. Stop coming here acting like a big shot when you really ain't. Mind your own business and don't talk to me in that tone. It's always funny when people are disrespectful on the internet but sweethearts in person. Come talk to me like that in line son.

And if he did you'd get into a fight, most likely arrested and miss out on the release with an assault charge to boot?

And if he did you'd get into a fight, most likely arrested and miss out on the release with an assault charge to boot?
I don't care man, I'm just defending myself. If I get into legal problems so be it, hate people talking down upon me when theyve never even met me, making assumptions etc. I don't do that to anyone, why should I be treated different? Cuz I resell? Get out of here with that

roll.gif

roll.gif

I don't care man, I'm just defending myself. If I get into legal problems so be it, hate people talking down upon me when theyve never even met me, making assumptions etc. I don't do that to anyone, why should I be treated different? Cuz I resell? Get out of here with that

Not for nothing, but anything I say about you is just to bust your balls and **** with you...I can careless what you do. Hug it out.

Roasting the poor guy. But seriously enough of the resell argument talk. If y'all wana have a debate make a thread about it called resellers vs ordinary folks. This is a thread for sharing info and helping each other for our common interests in the brand saucony Arguing with resellers ain't going to help you scoop a pair. Y'all just provoking them more. Resellers are always going to be there for anything that's hype and mainstream. So be mature my dudes and don't pay no mind to them with ur dumb comments and how resell is life. So put this thread back on track and talk about the kicks. End of rant.

So who got lucky with the cabin fever restocks? Def a pair worth copping, quality is on point on them. Their heavy in my rotation.

Last edited:

Not for nothing, but anything I say about you is just to bust your balls and **** with you...I can careless what you do. Hug it out.
I don't got issues with you, it's the Brenda guy. I'm not gonna go into it further though, he can think what he wants.

Neither do I lol, what do I care what you do with your time and live your life. Son probably walking around beating his chest at home like the kid in that video right now. Lollll

Roasting the poor guy. But seriously enough of the resell argument talk. If y'all wana have a debate make a thread about it called resellers vs ordinary folks. This is a thread for sharing info and helping each other for our common interests in the brand saucony Arguing with resellers ain't going to help you scoop a pair. Y'all just provoking them more. Resellers are always going to be there for anything that's hype and mainstream. So be mature my dudes and don't pay no mind to them with ur dumb comments and how resell is life. So put this thread back on track and talk about the kicks. End of rant.

So who got lucky with the cabin fever restocks? Def a pair worth copping, quality is on point on them.
It happens from time to time, if you have the barrier on the internet to protect you you(in general, not you particularly) tend to talk reckless. Hypothetically, if Brenda really wanted to "help me out" instead of being arrogant he would pm me about his job opportunity instead of repeatedly putting it in an open forum. The reason he did that was to make him seem like a bigger and better person hiring me or whatever. I'm not having that. He thinks to highly of himself which is never a good look.

Neither do I lol, what do I care what you do with your time and live your life. Son probably walking around beating his chest at home like the kid in that video right now. Lollll
so why comment and pretend you do by talking about me sending you a resume? You're a funny guy

I almost copped the cabin fevers but with the exchange rate plus Im not 100% they'd be worth it in person I passed. 

Came out to $167 I think? Not too bad...they retailed at $130, plus the tax and shipping you're looking at close to $150 anyways.
Yeah $167 since it was gbp, Definitely not bad but if I got them and decided I didn't want em I'm not sure if i could really move em for that much, but then again I woulda only maybe  took a small loss.

lol I think I'm just finding excuses not to buy some extra sneakers I've been on a spending frenzy lately

Still waiting on my Grey OG 5000s from Urban Industry. Ordered over a week ago. Anyone have any experience with how long they typically take?

It happens from time to time, if you have the barrier on the internet to protect you you(in general, not you particularly) tend to talk reckless. Hypothetically, if Brenda really wanted to "help me out" instead of being arrogant he would pm me about his job opportunity instead of repeatedly putting it in an open forum. The reason he did that was to make him seem like a bigger and better person hiring me or whatever. I'm not having that. He thinks to highly of himself which is never a good look.

Yeah I hear you man. I don't see no point of arguing over the internet. I'm not just talking about y'all resellers, for both sides Especially grown men arguing thru texts thinking and wasting time about insignificant things is pretty sad. No one cares.

Yeah I hear you man. I don't see no point of arguing over the internet. I'm not just talking about y'all resellers, for both sides Especially grown men arguing thru texts thinking and wasting time about insignificant things is pretty sad. No one cares.
Yup, I agree. If you notice in my responses I didn't make one derogatory comment about him or his lifestyle (which I don't know about because he's talking to me online). He starts saying things like you live with your mom like it's a bad thing? :lol: I love my mama, she's the best woman I know. I'd happily live with her over anyone else.

But lets get back to the shoes, two dope sauconys we got in store for us this week. I'm gonna try for both but will happily eat a space snack if I can't get a burger :lol: both foods are good in their way.

Back
Top Bottom