Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

repped Terrible shoe....I do regret passing on grey offsprings though, retail or on to the next.

Coped mine 5 minutes before the release...for some reason when I refreshed at 9:55am they had my size 11 chillen there so I hoped on it. How long before they come in you think? CT.

Last edited:
Only people hating on West NYCs are those who don't have them or have never seen them in person. Love my pair.
If you referring to me, I was talking bout burgers. Also don't like West NYC's Tequila's or West Cabin Fever's also, even if I did have in hand I wouldn't buy it at a discount....my opinion though. Upset about passing on offsprings because of how excited I was to cop grey /red lom's. Had family **** to do and missed out on sneaker politics unanounced drop.

Nevermind, GOTTTTDAMNNNN, they already sent me a tracking number...says Friday the 9th, all the way from Europe?!! Dope.

Last edited:
Nevermind, GOTTTTDAMNNNN, they already send me a tracking number...says Friday the 9th, all the way from Europe?!! Dope.
Haven't figured it out yet but most European sites ship your shoes 2-3 day delivery. While I have to wait a week for a shoe to get from New York to Georgia 

I almost copped the cabin fevers but with the exchange rate plus Im not 100% they'd be worth it in person I passed. 

I almost copped the cabin fevers but with the exchange rate plus Im not 100% they'd be worth it in person I passed. 

Came out to $167 I think? Not too bad...they retailed at $130, plus the tax and shipping you're looking at close to $150 anyways.

Last edited:
Only people hating on West NYCs are those who don't have them or have never seen them in person. Love my pair.

How's the quality on the Cabin's in comparrison to the LOM and OS?

It's a tough comparison because of the different materials used. The suede used for the predominant green hit is a tiny step down from the LOMs in my opinion, but the leather toebox and ripstop nylon on the upper makes up for it.

Saucony X West Cabin Fevers being restocked on soleheaven at 2... Hopefully their servers can hold up...

Wrong...it's right now.

http://soleheaven.com/Saucony/Trainers/2519/Saucony-Shadow-5000-X-Westnyc
Yo ryan man I can't thank you enough for the direct link man!

They aint showing up in the Saucony section or anything but clicking the link it showed there was still a UK8 
smokin.gif

Seen these in person at sneakerbox but didn't wanna pay what they were asking... so yeah repped man
grin.gif

Yo ryan man I can't thank you enough for the direct link man!

They aint showing up in the Saucony section or anything but clicking the link it showed there was still a UK8 
smokin.gif

Seen these in person at sneakerbox but didn't wanna pay what they were asking... so yeah repped man
grin.gif

Word, good sh*t...glad I can assist.

When a shoe releases at 1 pm and you miss out but 300 pairs are on eBay at 1:15 in your size and double the price, well that's not just deciding you don't want a pair you bought and then selling them for some extra cash at market value. That is taking advantage of your fellow man. See if they couldn't make a buck off of the shoes they wouldn't be there or on these forums trying to find out what's hot. This is what kills people about where our hobby has gone. Anyway I try not to care I have my pity party and move on. If there is something that winds up on eBay for a fair value to me I will buy from time to time problem is fair value is going through the roof. Anyway I hopefully will get my blue pair from the injection pack today. CAN'T WAIT!!!!

FYI- whoever said we need more GR talk ain't tell no lie. I never can get the collaborations for some reason..lol

Back
Top Bottom