Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I'm sure everyone resells every now and then. It's just the nature of the game nowadays, as unfortunate as it is. I do it myself sometimes, money is money. If you could turn 150 into 350 why wouldn't you? If people weren't willing to pay that much, people wouldn't be selling for it either. 

Back on topic, do these space snacks come with some freeze dried ice cream or am I just being greedy now? 
roll.gif

A little greedy :lol: you might have to go to a deli down the block to get the ice cream itself

I'm sure everyone resells every now and then. It's just the nature of the game nowadays, as unfortunate as it is. I do it myself sometimes, money is money. If you could turn 150 into 350 why wouldn't you? If people weren't willing to pay that much, people wouldn't be selling for it either. 

Back on topic, do these space snacks come with some freeze dried ice cream or am I just being greedy now? 
roll.gif

They come with something...I'm thinking extra laces in that freeze dried ice cream packet.

A little greedy
laugh.gif
you might have to go to a deli down the block to get the ice cream itself
They come with something...I'm thinking extra laces in that freeze dried ice cream packet.
That would be dope! I wanted the burgers so badly because burgers are basically all i eat on weekends (living in NYC gives you too many options lol) and the whole concept was so well executed. On top of that, I'm a huge sucker for suede. Similar lace packaging for the space snacks would help console me.

That would be dope! I wanted the burgers so badly because burgers are basically all i eat on weekends (living in NYC gives you too many options lol) and the whole concept was so well executed. On top of that, I'm a huge sucker for suede. Similar lace packaging for the space snacks would help console me.
Yeah way too many options in nyc :lol:
I think the space snacks do come with some special packaging like the aces, just not sure what

Sorry if that looked a bit odd for a first post but I have a Cabin Fever UK 10.5 which is not my size in the basket at Soleheaven, was going to let someone who actually wants them have them...

Yeah way too many options in nyc
laugh.gif

I think the space snacks do come with some special packaging like the aces, just not sure what
I'm excited to see it all, Extra Butter seems to make sure they put out a solid package. I guess the real question for me this weekend is do I stay at Extra Butter? or do I try to hit one of the other spots getting the burgers and hope I can get the space snacks even if i'm later in line/try online monday? 

Never sleep on NT man... I check the forum and see the Cabin Fevers restocked... Who prospered and got a pair?

Sorry if that looked a bit odd for a first post but I have a Cabin Fever UK 10.5 which is not my size in the basket at Soleheaven, was going to let someone who actually wants them have them...

They're not actually "in your cart" anymore, I can gaurentee it. Hit refresh or try to go through the first step of checking out.

Last edited:
Oh maybe your right, was going to purchase to maybe swap sizes or trade with someone... Im going to remove from cart now anyway so someone may get lucky...

RIIIGHT

jimmies rustled El-P?

Everyone is a reseller nowadays like dude said, but trash talk will never stop on forums. Yes I rent shoes. VNDS solebox grey toe 750 obo psyche I don't got those.

Saucony's are dope too btw. Space Snacks
nthat.gif
 Burgers=NAH

Oh maybe your right, was going to purchase to maybe swap sizes or trade with someone... Im going to remove from cart now anyway so someone may get lucky...

You already got cart jacked. Happens to the best of us...I'm not sure if you're only new to the forums or to sneakers in general, but with about 80% of these sites, you need to add to cart and checkout fast...it's not a race to get it in your cart, it's a race to checkout. Nothing is gaurenteed or finalized until you checkout.

RIIIGHT

jimmies rustled El-P?

Everyone is a reseller nowadays like dude said, but trash talk will never stop on forums. Yes I rent shoes. VNDS solebox grey toe 750 obo psyche I don't got those.

Saucony's are dope too btw. Space Snacks:nthat:  Burgers=NAH
:lol: it took him 40 minutes to come up with that weak *** response, of course he felt some type of way after I responded in the proper way even though he was taking cheap shots. It us what it us though, the convo is going in the right direction, lets keep it at that.

Yeah I've never bought from Soleheaven before so wasn't sure if they stayed in the cart until checkout. Obviously not!

are we seriously getting into ethics of reselling? cmon fam... y'all should just stop giving a **** what other people do with their shoes. they bought that sh*t with their own damn money, let em do what they effin' want with their property...

Last edited:
The guy that was talking down to @ALP wouldn't do it to his face hahahah 100% GUARANTEE 

Trying to knock one down cause they resell is just FOUL. If you think you are better than someone cause you have a 9-5 sitting on a desk, you better check yourself (Cause you're on NT at Noon on a weekday)

This is a AMERICA my man, ALP is living the American dream

It took me 40 min cause I'm actually at work, I be on 191 and st nick if alp ever wants to see me. In front of arcade pizza

Back
Top Bottom