Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Hit up Feature in Vegas (702) 463-3385
NV, USA they have some sizes for preorder.. I was able to get my 10.5 in the playcloths

Last edited:
Oh great... In store first =\

Edit: Greens are postponed. Just the 100 pairs of orange are releasing..

Last edited:
I got my shipping confirmation and  got an email right after from Paypal with the tracking info...

weird... I got shipping conf and tracking (usps) early this afternoon... Did you pay with a cc or paypal?!

I paid with CC email just says all stuff in your order has been shipped thats it really. Did you guys get tracking in same email or separate email from usps?

I paid with CC email just says all stuff in your order has been shipped thats it really. Did you guys get tracking in same email or separate email from usps?
I got tracking with paypal.. This is why you didn't get it... just email them and they'll give it to u...

Last edited:

Dope shot of the kicks! The first on-foot shot of the mimosas I've seen.

FeatureLV shipped mine yesterday. Dunno why it says estimated arrival says the 20th though. I'm in NJ so hopefully it comes sooner

majestic - Feature ships via slow boat UPS Ground or FedEx Ground (can't remember which one) and both take a while to get to the East coast. usually 4-5 business days, so that's probably why it said 6/20.

majestic - Feature ships via slow boat UPS Ground or FedEx Ground (can't remember which one) and both take a while to get to the East coast. usually 4-5 business days, so that's probably why it said 6/20.
its actually USPS.. even worse haha

Damn I clicked there tweet and that's all there was. Phone alerted me late i guess. Rather have the greens anyway

I didn't know the midsole changed on the solebox release. My dude out there just sent me a photo from the release & little orange circles appear in direct sunlight. Release went smoothly...

Anybody pick up any colorways from the grid 9000 premium pack? If so how is the quality/materials, etc?

Feature said they weren't selling play cloths pairs until next week, whole pack only still. Any places still have them? Looking for the blue pair.

Back
Top Bottom