Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Patiently waiting on these gems....

wow. details on these?

Does anyone elses play cloths x saucony order say unfulfilled on play cloths website?

Last edited:
Yep I'm waiting for those SoHos as well. Still hunting for a decent price on the Shadow Masters as well.

hey guys looking to pick up first pair of saucony's, they look mad comfy for everyday wear.
I know their wouldve been previous posts about this but hows the fit on the 5000 models? In most of my nikes and jordans i am a 9, but for narrower shoes like the 11's or kobe 8's i go 9.5... Thanks in advanced guys

hey guys looking to pick up first pair of saucony's, they look mad comfy for everyday wear.
I know their wouldve been previous posts about this but hows the fit on the 5000 models? In most of my nikes and jordans i am a 9, but for narrower shoes like the 11's or kobe 8's i go 9.5... Thanks in advanced guys
8.5 normal/narrow

9 wide

So I canceled my order with oneness and decided to go with the whole pack in the appropriate size with feature. Can't wait to get these in

Can't wait for my pair of Dream Blue from Oneness... They still have a size 8.5 btw...

Last edited:
My newest addition...got it for half the price preowned off ebay though..does anyone know if these were limited? how many pairs?

Last edited:
My newest addition...got it for half the price preowned off ebay though..does anyone know if these were limited? how many pairs?

Yeah limited to 16 pairs produced TOTAL. Two of each size 8-12. 
Negative. That was a from a 3-pack Bodega x Saucony collaboration from mid-to-late last year. Bodega usually releases 200 to 300 of each colorway. Those sat a bit from what I remember...

Been away from NT for a little while. Trying to distance myself from kicks and stop picking up... not going so well...

Box is cool...

On feet

Hoping those hit the same stores as the first PC x Saucony so I can scoop em locally

Back
Top Bottom