Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Can anyone help me out on sizing? I'm looking to get a Shadow Master x hanon.  I'm a TTS 10.5 in pretty much all NIKEs except for their FREE RUN lineup in which I wear a 11.  In addition, I can fit in engineered mesh shoes such as the Air Max 1 EM in a 10.  

Do sauconys run big or small?  The thing is, there's only sz 10 and 11 available in that shoe on the bay.  

Can anyone help me out on sizing? I'm looking to get a Shadow Master x hanon.  I'm a TTS 10.5 in pretty much all NIKEs except for their FREE RUN lineup in which I wear a 11.  In addition, I can fit in engineered mesh shoes such as the Air Max 1 EM in a 10.  

Do sauconys run big or small?  The thing is, there's only sz 10 and 11 available in that shoe on the bay.  
For me saucony's run 1/2 big, so get the sz 10

For me saucony's run 1/2 big, so get the sz 10
Hmm..do these running shoes along with New Balances run big? I just got a pair of NBs in TTS and it is big too.  Seems like these OG running shoes I can go .5 size down.

Does anyone have experience with ordering from the Play Cloths site? I'm just wondering if they send out shipping confirmation on orders. Anyone get any info from their orders on Wednesday yet?

Think about it tho..bodega collab used sh*tty materials I sold mine off they were pieces of crap I'm sure these play cloths joints are gonna be worth the money..just like those that copped the hanon joints

Hmm..do these running shoes along with New Balances run big? I just got a pair of NBs in TTS and it is big too.  Seems like these OG running shoes I can go .5 size down.
Yeah NB's have weird sizing too, in 999s 577 i also go 1/2 sz down. 

So according to solebox twitter only around 100 pairs of their new collab will be released. in store first of course..i was really looking forward to this release too
frown.gif

So according to solebox twitter only around 100 pairs of their new collab will be released. in store first of course..i was really looking forward to this release too:frown:

I saw that too, leaves little opportunity for an online purchase :nerd:

Yo, Robin Thicke .... repped. But hopefully the lurkers won't grab em all up.  And Saucony heads better also hope Kicks Deals don't get a hold of it.  buy em now if you want em. 
nerd.gif

Welcoming myself to the thread lol. If I would've known about this thread, I would've been able to jump on that oneness preorder earlier dammit. Had to settle for a 10.5 in the corals and TTS 10 In the blues

Back
Top Bottom