Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Hello all, just finished reading this whole thread at work
roll.gif
. Alot of helpful guys in here as of late with the recent drops even....but that's what the thread is supposed to be about. Tried to get into Saucony's when sohos dropped thinkin they'd sit like some of the Bodega collabs but nah.

You really just read 216 pages at work? Hope your boss isn't a NT member.

Last edited:
Cha Chingggggg! Probably my most expensive sneaker and rarest to my Lebron Corks that I sold awhile ago.

Haha..no, it's not just you.  I don't like them either.  I just got suckered into the HYPE.  Didn't do any research on how limited these were, just a buddy told me he was gonna get a pair and thought I would give it a shot.  Like I said in my earlier posts, I probably wouldn't ever wear them but only wear them if I ever go to In N Out for a burger.  As of now, the 2nd pair is for trade bait (for Saucony Foot Patrol Only in Soho) or going to just sit in my closet for now.  The other pair is already on the bay w/3 days left.  
if you find anyone willing to trsde sohos for burgers the sayingis ddefinitely true. A SUCKER BORN EVERY MINUTE. SOHOS WIPE THE FLOOR WITH THESE NO COMPARISON

Last edited:

So Happy my Burgers came in!  Very NICE in person! Was packaged all in one big box w/the 2 pins just thrown in.  Box was undamaged and fresh and delivered by FED EX.

Cha Chingggggg! Probably my most expensive sneaker and rarest to my Lebron Corks that I sold awhile ago.

Haha..no, it's not just you.  I don't like them either.   
sooo.... we just gonna let this ride huh?

^wow didn't even realize it was the same dude.  Admitted to being a hypebeast in the same post he said he didn't like em. 

Why does it seem that in every thread recently everyone just has a stick up their buttocks..

nobody cares what he does with his shoes.
you just shot an air ball homie... 

I was referring to the fact that in one post he was talking about how nice they were and happy he was to get them...  hours later he don't like em anymore and only copped because someone else put the battery in his back... 

that clown **** got no place in here... 

you just shot an air ball homie... 

I was referring to the fact that in one post he was talking about how nice they were and happy he was to get them...  hours later he don't like em anymore and only copped because someone else put the battery in his back... 

that clown **** got no place in here... 

Please look who you quoted...

Lol

I'll be going for the Burgers Saturday if they drop online somewherez, never had a pair of Saucony's. Bite me. Space Snacks are nice too, maybe I just like food.

:lol: you don't think logically, it's ok though, you didn't fall for the "hype"
right and im sure you think like alber einstein lol. I buy what I like not what some idiot on ebay says I should like cuz he puts a $500 sticker on a $120 dollar shoe. Plus I was refering to me personally liking my offsprings dont give a **** what burgers are selling for. But appreciate your so called logical thinking einstein lol

Apparently, there will be only 190 pairs of the Burgers distributed throughout the US shops. There will be very few pairs if any available online. Take with a grain of salt, but it is possible. 

right and im sure you think like alber einstein lol. I buy what I like not what some idiot on ebay says I should like cuz he puts a $500 sticker on a $120 dollar shoe. Plus I was refering to me personally liking my offsprings dont give a **** what burgers are selling for. But appreciate your so called logical thinking einstein lol
:lol: you're a fool. If someone wants to trade a shoe going for 200 compared to the one going for 500, you should do it. Not because you like one over the other but to take the money, rebut the offspring and have bread leftover. That's logical thinking. But you wanna be "above the hype" go ahead. That's a hypebeast way of thinking right there son.

Apparently, there will be only 190 pairs of the Burgers distributed throughout the US shops. There will be very few pairs if any available online. Take with a grain of salt, but it is possible. 
yes it's a Soho type release

Last edited:
if you find anyone willing to trsde sohos for burgers the sayingis ddefinitely true. A SUCKER BORN EVERY MINUTE. SOHOS WIPE THE FLOOR WITH THESE NO COMPARISON

They either Gota be hungry or a fool to trade sohos for those ugly AF burgers. My apologies to those who like em. But honestly no. Put a limited # on a new release and dudes think they can trade it for an older release :smh:

Last edited:
Hostility like crazy...everybody looking to take headshots at any opportunity they get, sh*t's wild, lol.

Back
Top Bottom