Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

laugh.gif
culprits.....

You say it like it's a bad thing my man, that's the problem. Like there's a secret vendetta against resellers on here.
i dont mind reasonable resellers

problem is, most resellers are scumbags.... they have zero integrity and act like a bunch of rats 

im also not fond of people that come around trying to lowkey advertise their sales ... putting the size they copped out there and acting like they're on the fence knowing good and damn well they bought to sell .... or trying to gauge and/or add to the hype to sell some **** 

:lol: you're a fool. If someone wants to trade a shoe going for 200 compared to the one going for 500, you should do it. Not because you like one over the other but to take the money, rebut the offspring and have bread leftover. That's logical thinking. But you wanna be "above the hype" go ahead. That's a hypebeast way of thinking right there son.
not a reseller bud so it makes no difference to me.

Hello all, just finished reading this whole thread at work
roll.gif
. Alot of helpful guys in here as of late with the recent drops even....but that's what the thread is supposed to be about. Tried to get into Saucony's when sohos dropped thinkin they'd sit like some of the Bodega collabs but nah.

You really just read 216 pages at work? Hope your boss isn't a NT member.

Yea I was like **** work today. I'm the only guy at work who OD'S on kicks so I hope not lol.

the construction of the Burgers is GREAT...  I get that some may not like the colors and/or colorblocking (the same way I hated the colorblocking of the Offsprings) .... 

but there's no denying how well made both shoes are....

the suede on both is super smooth... and the touch of leather around the collar of the Burgers is nice and plush.... comfort wise, both feel amazing. 

problem is, most resellers are scumbags.... they have zero integrity and act like a bunch of rats 

im also not fond of people that come around trying to lowkey advertise their sales ... putting the size they copped out there and acting like they're on the fence knowing good and damn well they bought to sell .... or trying to gauge and/or add to the hype to sell some **** 
:lol: aight I get where you're coming from, there are resellers that are scumbaggy, it's true, I line up with these guys every week. But that ain't the case with all of em, a lot are laid back and some are even on these forums themselves hooking ppl on here up.

That is a little funny though when ppl are "conflicted"in their advertisements

Last edited:
:lol: you're a fool. If someone wants to trade a shoe going for 200 compared to the one going for 500, you should do it. Not because you like one over the other but to take the money, rebut the offspring and have bread leftover. That's logical thinking. But you wanna be "above the hype" go ahead. That's a hypebeast way of thinking right there son.
go ahead ronnie reseller do your thing.lol its some clown daddy deluxes. In this thread. If someone pays 500 for those I must question if the are smoking rocks in a glass pipe or a tv antenna either more powerto ya

Real talk. A limited number changes the way people look at a shoe...they see it and are like, "ehhh, yeah they straight", then they scroll down a little and read that there's only 500 pair worldwide and then it turns to, "damn, these sh*t's is fire!". I'm saying that from expireience too, seeing that this guy I know from town that I play ball with collects sneakers too (nothing crazy, retro J's and a few GR runners from time to time), and I showed him the flicks of the Space Snacks and he said what I had quoted.

Last edited:

Amen to that bro well said

the best Saucony collab I've had in my possession has to be the West Tequila Sunrise... 

when I pulled them out the box I almost pulled my **** out too. 

the Connect-Four dots on the Sohos im not a huge fan of... so if I was somehow able to get em', I'd color them black 

plan on getting the red OG 5000's and customizing them too...I'd like to share the idea but if someone does it before me imma' be tight lol... 

the construction of the Burgers is GREAT...  I get that some may not like the colors and/or colorblocking (the same way I hated the colorblocking of the Offsprings) .... 

but there's no denying how well made both shoes are....

the suede on both is super smooth... and the touch of leather around the collar of the Burgers is nice and plush.... comfort wise, both feel amazing. 
Agreed. Though I'm not crazy for the burgers as others, you have to commend and appreciate END's effort and thought on designing this shoe. One of the best collabs this year IMO.

the best Saucony collab I've had in my possession has to be the West Tequila Sunrise... 

Have to agree I love them things. Gonna switch the laces to some 3m orange for summer might be over kill though.

Space snacks with brown or pink laces makes the shoes look better than the cream laces

Get back on topic doe!

anyways Burgers w/ ketchup laces = 
nthat.gif
. mahhh gawddd. I don't get why they didn't package them with the ketchup laces cause it totally changes the outlook of the shoe and makes it THAT much better. 

Last edited:
Have to agree I love them things. Gonna switch the laces to some 3m orange for summer might be over kill though.

Space snacks with brown or pink laces makes the shoes look better than the cream laces

these sat at a local boutique---although they only had a few pairs.... wish i would've copped.. :smh:

lol the fact the burgers are that limited, makes me not like them as much. I wouldnt mind grabing a pair still but at this point unless it required minimal work i dont really care of them

Back
Top Bottom