Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

So no Burgers at EB Saturday probably late with that info.

Best thing I heard all day... Now I can get up at 7-8 casually stroll over to RVC pick up my Space Snacks and hopefully...get some free Mister Softee. Anyone else heading to Rockville?

So Happy my Burgers came in!  Very NICE in person! Was packaged all in one big box w/the 2 pins just thrown in.  Box was undamaged and fresh and delivered by FED EX.

How did u get 2 pairs? A friend of mine got his other pair cancelled by end.

Still haven't gotten my ACES, I'm in Canada tho, but still shipping cost me 40$! They should be here!

talking about resellers:
 Reseller get robbed at gun point for $2,500 and hooptie

MANHATTAN — A sneaker salesman was mugged at gunpoint inside Harlem's Wolf Style clothing shop on March 18 and the three thieves ran off with $2,500, some of his clothing, his minivan and other belongings, police said.

The entrepreneur, 29, whose name was not released but who makes a living re-selling sneakers, was inside the boutique on Eighth Avenue near 132nd Street when three armed men barged in about 6:45 p.m. and robbed him, police said.

The victim did not work at Wolf Style and investigators believe he was the intended target, police said. He was in the store to find clothing to match his footwear, police said.

The three thieves, who can be seen in surveillance photos released by police, took $2,500, his cellphone, sneakers, belt and 2012 Dodge Caravan, which also contained other items of clothing, the NYPD said.

No injuries were reported.

http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/201...-at-gunpoint-harlem-clothing-store-police-say

Hey guys, I'm new to Sauconys and I really am interested in getting a pair or two. I really want the Space snacks, they way the color combinations work together is great!
And after seeing the pictures of the Aces here in this thread, I instantly fell in love!
I just am unsure of what size to get being that I wear a size 12 and have a wide foot :rolleyes
What would y'all recommend? I wear a size 12 in LeBrons, Kobes and nike running shoes if it helps.

How did u get 2 pairs? A friend of mine got his other pair cancelled by end.
I just checked out.  That day, the site was all messed up.  It wouldn't check out so I had to add cart twice and it turned out that I had 2 in cart.  I didn't want to risk getting cart jacked so I quickly checked out w/o removing a pair.

I just checked out.  That day, the site was all messed up.  It wouldn't check out so I had to add cart twice and it turned out that I had 2 in cart.  I didn't want to risk getting cart jacked so I quickly checked out w/o removing a pair.
same thing I would do

NEED A LITTLE ADVICE GUYS. DO YOU THINK TRADING A PAIR OF DS OF SOHOS FOR A DS PAIR OF COVE GEL LYTE V ARE WORTH IT? OR WOULD I BE LOSING OUT THANKS IN ADVANCE

Last edited:
Sohos are waaaaaaaaaaaaay beter than cove gel lyte vs imo and I think most would agree, but really it's all about what you want. *shrug*

Back
Top Bottom