Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

some ***** on ebay got the tee up for $75

jajajajaja
lol I just did an ebay search and seen
roll.gif
. That's far too much, i'm from the UK so 75 dollars isn't as bad after conversion but that's too expensive. Sexy as hell tho

Edit: I made him an offer of $40, see what happens

Last edited:
Colors and hopefully materials on the space snacks got me like :smokin

Shape and likelihood of getting them off EB Monday got me like :smh:

like all trainers they look much better on foot! The t shirt and ice cream and eve the box are all nice touches man. Great for collections

wish they had the windbreaker there. it looks sick. 
Yeah i was on there website trying to see if they put it up for sale. Could only find the blog post tho with all the pictures showing it off lol

Hopefully they go up online with the trainers, i'm hoping anyway 
nthat.gif

Congrats to those who got the space snacks, I really hope I can get them Monday though I know it'll be hard.
Need that size 12 but I know it'll go fast :smh:

I may have missed it, but how were the lines and release in general at EB for the Space Snacks?
Not sure if i missed some general commentary on how stuff went..

I may have missed it, but how were the lines and release in general at EB for the Space Snacks?
Not sure if i missed some general commentary on how stuff went..
First EB experience and it honestly couldn't have been any more pleasant. Got there like at 9:15, one of the dudes in line was being nice and telling everyone to find the guy with the sign in book, threw my name in and then relaxed. Hung out at the Starbucks around the corner for a little bit, chatted it up with some of the people on line (even met a guy that goes to my college that might send me some test banks 
laugh.gif
) and pretty much chilled out until they did role call at opening. There were probably like 80+ people in front of me, but I was out of there in an hour and 15. Even opening the store front was kinda cool because they had fog come out as they lifted the gate haha. Staff was all really cool, keeping everything orderly and assuring everyone on line that they would get pairs. These were my first Sauconys ever so they let me try on a size first. Overall A+ experience, definitely gonna go back there to shop again. 

Last edited:
First EB experience and it honestly couldn't have been any more pleasant. Got there like at 9:15, one of the dudes in line was being nice and telling everyone to find the guy with the sign in book, threw my name in and then relaxed. Hung out at the Starbucks around the corner for a little bit, chatted it up with some of the people on line (even met a guy that goes to my college that might send me some test banks :lol: ) and pretty much chilled out until they did role call at opening. There were probably like 80+ people in front of me, but I was out of there in an hour and 15. Even opening the store front was kinda cool because they had fog come out as they lifted the gate haha. Staff was all really cool, keeping everything orderly and assuring everyone on line that they would get pairs. These were my first Sauconys ever so they let me try on a size first. Overall A+ experience, definitely gonna go back there to shop again. 

awesome story man! i'm glad everything worked out for you in your first experience going to EB..

i'm clearly in another state (lol) but it's always cool to hear people's perspective on how the release flows...

also makes a good contribution to the thread for folks who may go later on, or copping online--like myself. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom