Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Don't get upset.

People post pics of shoes on their feet and the community responds.

People post info and the community responds.

You post reselling tactics, market value prices, and pop in and out of trending threads and the community responds..

It's what a forum is built for.

Back in the day the resellers just lurked, now it's an open thing like Jason Collins.
sorry ... i have to say... i like the analogy....lol

Don't get upset.

People post pics of shoes on their feet and the community responds.

People post info and the community responds.

You post reselling tactics, market value prices, and pop in and out of trending threads and the community responds..

It's what a forum is built for.

Back in the day the resellers just lurked, now it's an open thing like Jason Collins.
first of all don't compare me to a gay.
Secondly what reselling tactics did I post. I put pics of my pick ups and a guy asked me how long I waited. I answered that and now it's my fault I didn't ignore him?

first of all don't compare me to a gay.
Secondly what reselling tactics did I post. I put pics of my pick ups and a guy asked me how long I waited. I answered that and now it's my fault I didn't ignore him?

Upset again I see..

Upset again I see..
yeah if you ain't got nothing nice to say don't say anything at all. You're not contributing anything positive to the discussion and part of the reason it keeps getting derailed.

yeah if you ain't got nothing nice to say don't say anything at all. You're not contributing anything positive to the discussion and part of the reason it keeps getting derailed.

I post info...

I post on the feet pics..

I help out god knows how many people on the board..

What have YOU done to contribute ????

Tactics..

Posting all your new pickups, claiming how limited shoes are and how impossible they will be to obtain = hyping a shoe up to achieve the most $$ you can get for said shoe.

So please, spare the sob story of getting picked on.

You put yourself out there, so you better be able to take the comments.

I post info...

I post on the feet pics..

I help out god knows how many people on the board..

What have YOU done to contribute ????

Tactics..

Posting all your new pickups, claiming how limited shoes are and how impossible they will be to obtain = hyping a shoe up to achieve the most $$ you can get for said shoe.

So please, spare the sob story of getting picked on.

You put yourself out there, so you better be able to take the comments.
thanks @alp  

@bwood056  All of your points are valid, but lets get back to the shoes guys. Posting negative comments towards resellers won't make them stop reselling so there's really no point. It's just derailing this thread even further.

And I'm not singling you out bwood, this has been going on for a few days now and it needs to stop. You were just the last person that posted about it. I want to read about shoes, not your personal opinions on reselling.

Anyway, good for Saucony for finally getting some big time recognition. It makes my life more difficult having to camp now instead of just stopping by in the morning, but so be it. 

sorry if this question has been asked before....im trying to buy a pair of Westnyc Tequila Shadow 5000 and im unsure on how they fit? How do 5000s fit? 

sorry if this question has been asked before....im trying to buy a pair of Westnyc Tequila Shadow 5000 and im unsure on how they fit? How do 5000s fit? 
I don't own a pair but my shadow 5ks all fit TTS, but the tequilas are made of like a nylon material in places so you could easily get a way with going half a size down. Alp personally has a pair so best to ask him.. or if someone else wants to give there advice

My only 5k's were the all blue leather / mesh Bodega joints from years ago, and they ran big. At least down a half size vs 9k's and AM1's. I actually prefer a full size. 

Burgers dropped at EB RVC. They tweeted it at 11 that they would drop at noon.

Ohhhh, makes since from a business side. They just had a release yesterday with 100+ folks outside if they would of said there releasing ahead of time another camp out would have happened. There just being mindful of there neighbors

Can't believe I'm saying this but Those space snacks are looking clean AF especially that on foot shot @joelom
smokin.gif

Glad those who waited got em. I would of gone but today was a crazy rainy as day...with humidity...

How does the space Ice cream taste tho? Lol
I ate some of it yesterday lol...at first it doesn't taste like ice cream because of the temp and texture of the product. If you ever had the little dry marshmallows that come in the hot chocolate packets before putting it in hot water, it's like that. You have to let the ice cream sit on ur tongue and let it melt in ur mouth. Then it kinda tastes like ice cream....i can't believe i just broke down dry ice cream, but hey im here to contribute any way i can lol. 

A little late but is there anyone still dropping the ACES? Or would anyone like to suggest me what a fair resale price would be?

Last edited:
IMO the Tequila Sunrise run big. The shoe's materials make them very soft and breathable, not stiff. Kinda like soft vs firm pillows.

Just copped those Bodega Leopard joints DS for $150 shipped from UK... Woooooo! Will post on foot pics once received.

A little late but is there anyone still dropping the ACES? Or would anyone like to suggest me what a fair resale price would be?
I thought EB would restock them yesterday... If you live near BAIT Diamond Bar they had them in limited quantities.

Back
Top Bottom