Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I may have missed it, but how were the lines and release in general at EB for the Space Snacks?
Not sure if i missed some general commentary on how stuff went..

That's the line at Rockville Centre it was a really organized pleasant experience and best part... FREE ICE CREAM!!!

awesome story man! i'm glad everything worked out for you in your first experience going to EB..

i'm clearly in another state (lol) but it's always cool to hear people's perspective on how the release flows...

also makes a good contribution to the thread for folks who may go later on, or copping online--like myself.
smokin.gif
Thanks man. Yeah I really like reading experience posts so I know what I'm getting into for future releases, haha. Good luck online guys, these are a great addition to the rotation!

Quick snap of my pair. Free space ice cream was nice, hahah. Also had to get that tshirt because I have this problem where I always have to get some form of matching apparel if they drop with the sneakers. I'm happy with the materials. Strawberry pink on the toe and tongue is anice feeling suede, but the vanilla in the middle feels like a synthetic microsuede or something. Chocolate brown on the back end of the shoe has by far the most buttery touch on the shoe though. Overall build is great, I just wish that vanilla didn't feel off, maybe it's just me. A little long but I stuck true to size, they personally weren't wide enough for me to justify a half size down. 

Last edited:
Anyone know if there's a link by any chance saying that there is a 3rd pair in the EB pack or just word?

Anyone know if there's a link by any chance saying that there is a 3rd pair in the EB pack or just word?
I had a convo in eb and they were asking me what I think the third shoe looks like, so it exists :lol:

Quick snap of my pair. Free space ice cream was nice, hahah. Also had to get that tshirt because I have this problem where I always have to get some form of matching apparel if they drop with the sneakers. I'm happy with the materials. Strawberry pink on the toe and tongue is anice feeling suede, but the vanilla in the middle feels like a synthetic microsuede or something. Chocolate brown on the back end of the shoe has by far the most buttery touch on the shoe though. Overall build is great, I just wish that vanilla didn't feel off, maybe it's just me. A little long but I stuck true to size, they personally weren't wide enough for me to justify a half size down. 
Free Space Ice Cream 
pimp.gif
 nice touch the shoes look great

no one likes waiting in lines.. cut the **** already man lol

embrace what you are... U ain't gotta fake it for us. we been seent it...

Definitely can tell from your pics that brown suede looks nappy and buttery. The cream and pink look the same quality though. Hope all you bot users fail on Monday so I can prevail
mad.gif

Please NO MOE DRAMA in the thread tonight a lot of us who didn't cop are salty as well.
laugh.gif

Definitely can tell from your pics that brown suede looks nappy and buttery. The cream and pink look the same quality though. Hope all you bot users fail on Monday so I can prevail
mad.gif

Please NO MOE DRAMA in the thread tonight a lot of us who didn't cop are salty as well.
laugh.gif
Haha good luck man! Might try to double up myself. Pink is definitely thinner, but at least it's suede. Cream feels synthetic, but I'll take it since the overall package is dope. Probably gonna go with the brown laces when I break them out. 

Once again good luck to all trying to cop online Monday to wear! Great summer shoe.

no one likes waiting in lines.. cut the **** already man lol

embrace what you are... U ain't gotta fake it for us. we been seent it...
:lol: stop telling me what I like and don't like. How about you (and everyone else who complains) cut the **** already and let me do my thing.

Can't believe I'm saying this but Those space snacks are looking clean AF especially that on foot shot @joelom :smokin

Glad those who waited got em. I would of gone but today was a crazy rainy as day...with humidity...

How does the space Ice cream taste tho? Lol

Last edited:
I enjoyed it as a kid, but the last time I had a little bite I thought it tasted terrible. It's like taking a brick of nesquik and letting it get solid and just chowing down on it.

:lol: stop telling me what I like and don't like. How about you (and everyone else who complains) cut the **** already and let me do my thing.

Don't get upset.

People post pics of shoes on their feet and the community responds.

People post info and the community responds.

You post reselling tactics, market value prices, and pop in and out of trending threads and the community responds..

It's what a forum is built for.

Back in the day the resellers just lurked, now it's an open thing like Jason Collins.

Back
Top Bottom