Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Space Snacks just arrived, and they're even better in person. Like somebody else pointed out, the cream section does seem to be a thinner, faux suede. Having said that, still dope. I like the quality laces, too. Also, they did come with the astronaut ice cream, for those wondering. On feet to come...

Yeah, it just strikes me as odd that by making it a limited release JB has convinced people that it's a futuristic shoe when it's rehashing tech that's almost 20 years old.

When I saw it the first thing that popped into my head was that they were cribbing off the footscape woven chukka. You make a shoe hard to get and have people paying upwards of 500 for it, and suddenly all the cries and complaints of "hybrid trash" that people whined about from 2006-2013 are laughable.

personally wouldn't trade the burgers for the futures. those futures look fugazzzzzi. 

I actually like EXTRA BUTTER'S "MOON" shoe.  Probably the best out of the pack imo.  I do like the ACES but just no the colorways for the previous 2 ACES and SPACE SNACKS

Last edited:
The details on the aces put them over the snacks for me. The patches, lining, laces, 3m. Perfectly executed

Last edited:
Today's pick up Quality and this nice simple green color is clean!
Loving the vintage saucony box and came with ALIFE stickers! Now these are worth money. Scoop these up for less than half the price the burgers going in DS condition. :smokin

Last edited:
see man I just want something plain like this. Dope!

There's the similar looking pack for the 6000 and the 5000

Not sure if you can find your tiny size in the 6000 since they came out a few months ago, but the 5000s are starting to show up in stores right now.

Also available in Red, Navy, Grey

There's the similar looking pack for the 6000 and the 5000

Not sure if you can find your tiny size in the 6000 since they came out a few months ago, but the 5000s are starting to show up in stores right now.

Also available in Red, Navy, Grey

Still need these in a sz 10, prob pass by west nyc tomorrow afternoon see if they have them

Bodega posted this on their instagram, I got really excited as I was scanning through my feed and then saw the #TBT. I wish they still used the Saucony Elite box for these releases, I found that I'd get them sometime and not others, so despite owning 7 pairs of shoes from the collaboration, only 4 of them came in the Blue box instead of the normal brown/red box.

I'd also cut someone to get a T shirt with the Saucony Elite logo on it.
It's funny u mentioned these and they put it up as a TBT bc I was wearing mine today lol. PS nice Rivington Clubs Birdman
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom