Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

if anyone was looking for burgers in a 10.5

theres someone willing to trade his for asics mints in the New Balance/Asics Market on facebook

All Those GRs are all set to release in July but these are def a cop

is that black and pink? if so im def in

Just checked in and it's nice to see some good GRs coming soon. Those pink ones with the lime sole might be flames.

GR releases should always be like that, a couple of clean CWs with simple colourblocking, and a few more that are a bit out there in terms of colour for the flamboyant. Instead of Asics that put 10 different colours on a shoe when 3 will do. Well-played Saucony, well-played.
All mens yes even the pink with lime sole is mens. Well unisex I should say they will come out in small sizes for the ladies also

Last edited:
GRs are as nice as collabs, all set to release throughout this year
The next 6000 pack is a must! Reminsence of the ARCs!

Last edited:
All these images are from the homie @saucony_shadowlurking on IG been known him ever since I got into saucony. These were all leaked late last year and early this year so just sharing for all the newcomers lol

Last edited:
man i forgot about those Jazz GRs. Copping every single one of those.

Last edited:
Hmmm i think the red LoM really stands out, and the all suede upper's really buttery. Also kinda wish the lining wasn't white.

I would love to have the Grey Offsprings, cos i wear more neutral colours, and it also has a nice mix of suede and 3M. The all 3M tongue is so cool.

Grey offspring >  red LoM. But only very slightly.

Hmmm i think the red LoM really stands out, and the all suede upper's really buttery. Also kinda wish the lining wasn't white.

I would love to have the Grey Offsprings, cos i wear more neutral colours, and it also has a nice mix of suede and 3M. The all 3M tongue is so cool.

Grey offspring >  red LoM. But only very slightly.
I think you are right man. Might pull the trigger sooner than later. Can I get away with going up a half size? 

GRs are as nice as collabs, all set to release throughout this year
The next 6000 pack is a must! Reminsence of the ARCs!
Saw those Anteater style Jazz in person and they were really nice including those 6000's. They didn't have the pink\black Shadow Og unfortunatetly. That pic seems to have grey\black\volt colorway of the Shadow OG that look insane also!

Gotta make a decision between a pair of LOMs or a pair of OFFSPRING. Any help?
was kinda in the same dilemma. get both 
smokin.gif
. But for me I copped the greys, but am now on the hunt for the all red LoM's. Just can't get enough of the 6000 silhouette. As for sizing I personally wouldn't recommend going a .5 size up; .5 size down/TTS your good to go. 

if my life was on the line and I HAVE to choose one, i'd go with the offsprings. 

Greys > All Reds > Red/Black > Navys

Last edited:
The only listing for the grey offsprings in my size is $325. Man, anything less than 240 and it's a deal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom