Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Saw those Anteater style Jazz in person and they were really nice including those 6000's. They didn't have the pink\black Shadow Og unfortunatetly. That pic seems to have grey\black\volt colorway of the Shadow OG that look insane also!

Yessir they are very similar to the anteaters and materials are looking great aswell, all great with very nice colors, why stress over collabs if you miss out. So many great GRs I'll be picking up.

For those who will miss out on the anteaters don't worry these are equally as amazing :smokin

Last edited:
^^^saucony making every other shoe company look bad this year. 
smokin.gif

red/cream will be copped hopefully! 

Last edited:
Only if you've got really wide feet. TTS at least. .5 down at best.

Glad i read this. Was going to grab a pair tts but i had a feeling .5 down would be best. Also havent been on niketalk for like 2 weeks, so many pages lol

Originally Posted by oookillem  

Gotta make a decision between a pair of LOMs or a pair of OFFSPRING. Any help?
Grey Offsprings>Red LoM>Navy Offsprings. I have all three so if you want any side by side shots lmk

Glad i read this. Was going to grab a pair tts but i had a feeling .5 down would be best. Also havent been on niketalk for like 2 weeks, so many pages lol
TTS is fine honestly. I just need to lace a little tighter and wear a slightly thicker sock and it's good. 

Look amazing on feet and does the color more justice than earlier pics. Dont know how people be hating on Jazz 

I remember saying those red/creme ones were dope earlier this year. I still feel the same about them. I honestly wish they had some Saucony Elite GRs. I like the hybrid silhouette.

Could prob. Find em cheaper but they're worth 200 imo...such a dope shoe, the orange is really vibrant in person-perfect execution of the space suit concept
Had someone at $160 but like I said before had to go on vacation and didnt wanna waste the money. Now its hard to find anything below $200.

Back
Top Bottom