Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

wow...thats it.  No hopes to gettin space snacks online in my size 
mean.gif
Wrong 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

ebay mang. Prices are not bad at all and I bet you could get within 20 bucks of retail plus shipping. 

do some messaging.
WRONG! 
laugh.gif

...saw one in my size pop up for $315 BIN and it was gone with the quickness.  Two .5 size down popped up both over $350 and gone shortly.  Nothing has been up in days.  Hoping for something in EU

I'm less than 50% on them. I am going to have to see them in person on release day. 

Personally, I liked the Aces the best. Was a little disappointed overall in the 3-Pack. 

Last edited:
My lucanids shipped too. All in all a lovely day so far, got through somehow with the Ubiq Asics, and laser crimson Roshes for the gf shipped. Couldn't have done it without you guys though.

I didn't get shipping on Lucanids yet. I was confused when I saw the link on twitter. "I thought those weren't coming out for another month. Oh well. Buy now and ask questions later."

Do you guys think BURGERS will go up in value like the SOHOs?  I'm debating on taking down my auction just to keep it.

Last edited:
Do you guys think BURGERS will go up in value like the SOHOs?  I'm debating on taking down my auction just to keep it.
yes eventually, very similar releases on both with sohos being slightly more limited

Back
Top Bottom