Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

How did the shoe turn out after you washed them? I remember about that stain you got while riding an escalator.

How did the shoe turn out after you washed them? I remember about that stain you got while riding an escalator.
they're way better but you can still notice it slightly. Doesnt really bother me though. If I used a proper suede cleaner maybe it wouldve been perfect.

been reading there are less than 600 pairs made for the moonwalkers. if so then damn...GL to those who want em' on RD. 

looks like you f*****s are getting another shot
laugh.gif

http://weartesters.com/extra-butter-x-saucony-space-snack-restock-weekend/

Do you know how they know? I don't see EB tweeting or blogging about it.

Do you guys think BURGERS will go up in value like the SOHOs?  I'm debating on taking down my auction just to keep it.
Nope. Joints are weak. Give it a couple months are people will wakeup to how lame it is to be wearing a pair of shoes with a picture of a hamburger on them. 

Word to that them burgers will stay ugly and prices will drop too. They won't be classics like bodegas and past releases. Dudes sitting now. A lot more saucony coming out that will be way better than those. Stay tuned.

Last edited:

Do you guys think BURGERS will go up in value like the SOHOs?  I'm debating on taking down my auction just to keep it.
from the reselling prices i see..yes..(however i would spend easier a big amount of money to sohos instead of burgers..as i did actually..i paid 240euros for the sohos..had the chance for 220for the burgers and took a very easy decision to pass)..

Last edited:
People who think Burger prices will drop are crazy. Not many pairs left on the bay. There is a lull at 400-450 right not and unless you message people you won't get them for less.

Weartester writer got that info from sneakerwatch.com and didn't read the whole **** correctly

Back
Top Bottom