Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

was looking to buy the dirty martinis seller only has size9.5 i wear a sz9 can i get away with it?
I think you could. I might even half size up my next grid 9k. My EB 'Orange jumpsuits' were kinda tight. (Foot maybe a little wider than regular but not wide or big by anymeans.)

Threw some white flats in my Space Snacks and broke them out today.

yea that's seems to be spotp for me also where it crease the most :-/

Last edited:
The top of the toebox definitely seems to crease quite easily and I've only had them on for 3 hours at work.
yea mine are really creased. they kind of max out though. ive worn them for a few days total and they look like same creasing I had after having them on for a day.

yea mine are really creased. they kind of max out though. ive worn them for a few days total and they look like same creasing I had after having them on for a day.
I tried them on and could see how the toe box/creasing was from just a slip on and got rid of them.

I liked the color-way, but the execution really disappointed me on the Space Snacks. 

finally got Moonwalker shipping for two pairs (no bot, just persistence) one is for UPS and the other USPS. weird

Last edited:
just purchased my Blue Apples. Can't wait to get them. Great colour way and materials look great. Would be selling for more if they released now. Fingers crossed the seller dispatches them quickly.

Back
Top Bottom