Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Ehhhhh... Those two pairs in the background on the first pic and the grey/black ones on the bottom are flames though.

Yea that's what I was referring to. Thought the Greys where 6k g9 elites, but it's a shadow master g9 fusion? I don't know what any other models are guessing elites too

Yeah, those look like G9 Shadows to me. They don't have the infamous 6K paneling on the heel portion of the shoe. The pairs in hand are hideous.

Thought I really wanted the Navy at first but after getting the red I would never look back. The red Pops so much more than these pics can describe

Today, One of my top 3 fav. Saucony of all time.

Last edited:
Birdman got too much heat but question are you exclusive too just saucony or other brands as we'll

Birdman got too much heat but question are you exclusive too just saucony or other brands as we'll

Basically been into the brand for about 2 years, got into it because one of the homies recommended it, who's a huge saucony head than myself, might know on him IG @threeGees but I mess with pumas asics and roshes but mostly their GRs lol

Ordered moonwalkers just to see if Id dig them even more in person, but from what Im hearing they may be a let down. I did like the space snacks in person, so I may end up liking em and keeping them. If not, sure I wont have a problem moving them and using that towards something else. 

If anyone's looking for space snacks in a size 12, mrcrispycoyle on IG is selling a pair for $160 DS complete with ice cream.

Back
Top Bottom