Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I hope but I hate them they just leave sh*t on the door and be out... I hope they sent with signature confirmation...

It got there overnight? I'm in Queens

I guess so. USPS just left it at the door... :smh:

edit: Not impressed, IDK what everyone was going on about having them in hand and how they are great... Will probably use them as trade bait.

Last edited:
Ever since first leaked pics I knew I needed these joints...wasn't feeling the first 2 out of the pack but these are clean, quality ain't the best no suede, but the print does feel nice, and black laces are a must

Last edited:
I guess so. USPS just left it at the door... :smh:

edit: Not impressed, IDK what everyone was going on about having them in hand and how they are great... Will probably use them as trade bait.

To each his own.., I've always liked them though since the first pics dropped. But they definitely did look better in person. You should be able to trade for some dope kicks though but nows the time in 2 weeks everyone will be on those S&S and those will be forgotten in time...

Ever since first leaked pics I knew I needed these joints...wasn't feeling the first 2 out of the pack but these are clean, quality ain't the best no suede, but the print does feel nice, and black laces are a must

Black laces are :smokin .

Some fancy shoe horns (I assume) you got there.

i got my shipping conf for moonwalkers yesterday, but still no usps info has been updated, hope i see something in the morning

Does anyone have any idea when the next Bodega collaboration will drop? They look fresh, and I hope I'll be back in Boston to cop.

Speaking of shoe trees, can someone hook me up with some IKEA shoe trees? I don't have a store anywhere near me and they are raping people on eBay for them.

Speaking of shoe trees, can someone hook me up with some IKEA shoe trees? I don't have a store anywhere near me and they are raping people on eBay for them.

I got you, there's one right by my gym, I can stop by tomorrow. PM me with what you need.

Idk maybe I got a bad batch from ikea but the shoe trees honestly don't do anything :lol: maybe I'm doing it wrong.

i got my shipping conf for moonwalkers yesterday, but still no usps info has been updated, hope i see something in the morning

Mine was the same way until about 11pm, it finally showed its in Jersey and it's already left that facility so next update should be in a few hours saying it's sorted and then after that, delivery. [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

My last 7 packages (shoes and clothes mostly) from UPS and USPS have been left at my door. I live on the 3rd floor next to the stairs and elevator, I thank whoever that nothing has ever been taken.

My Moonwalkers shipped and just showed up at my local post office, hoping they deliver tomorrow or saturday.

I live in the same borough and it's taken 2 days to get shipped to me. Usps is the absolute worst. I should have called the morning after I placed my order and asked if I could pick it up in store with my cc and state id.

Just got my moon walkers. I'm right over the bridge in north jersey. I'll have some sick pictures for you guys later. Really like them. Wishing the nylon material used on the toe and rest of the upper was grey suede like offsprings. Feel like it would elevate the shoe a little. I get the reason they used it though.

I tried copping these like 6 times earlier today wouldn't atc.

that would be I who copped lol. actually it was already gone before u put the link up even tho it said it was available. that's why 18thcomplex couldn't add to cart. i copped asap bc I missed when they 1st dropped the restock on end, plus it was in my size. would have put up the link for others but there was only 1 available.

that would be I who copped lol. actually it was already gone before u put the link up even tho it said it was available. that's why 18thcomplex couldn't add to cart. i copped asap bc I missed when they 1st dropped the restock on end, plus it was in my size. would have put up the link for others but there was only 1 available.

Hey man I don't blame you Lol... what time did you cop them...

Back
Top Bottom