Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

So those where still in an elite box or something? Premium materials = elites

The first releases were kind of weird, some of them came in the Blue elite box, others came in the normal brown/red saucony box, but all of them had the blue elite tongue tags, and the really funky thick flat laces.

Late night deals, these are an upcoming GR sample..loving the coloring blocking
If your a size 9 they got a lot of great samples up for cheap

received my replacement space snacks other day from Extra butter. lol i should have kept the space ice cream because they didnt send me another with my shoes lol

Late night deals, these are an upcoming GR sample..loving the coloring blocking
If your a size 9 they got a lot of great samples up for cheap

Yes saw this but got sked when a couple post back there was talk of alibaba and they used the same pics

Didn't you cop from creamshop?
Yes, I did. The city I live in does not have a store that gets limited trainers; I am limited to making purchases online. Because only three or four stores in all of North America make any sort of effort to take care of non-local customers, when I have the opportunity to buy something online I buy it, even if it means paying a bit extra. Too many people have this "wait until it hits stateside" mentality and then get butthurt when they find out that all of the stores only got one size run and did in-store only. With the exception of random releases at Blends and Bodega, pretty much all of my trainer money goes to Europe.

Last edited:
Yes, I did. The city I live in does not have a store that gets limited trainers; I am limited to making purchases online. Because only three or four stores in all of North America make any sort of effort to take care of non-local customers, when I have the opportunity to buy something online I buy it, even if it means paying a bit extra. Too many people have this "wait until it hits stateside" mentality and then get butthurt when they find out that all of the stores only got one size run and did in-store only. With the exception of random releases at Blends and Bodega, pretty much all of my trainer money goes to Europe.

I feel you I got them from overseas as well I didn't want to risk not getting them like you I'm limited to online or nothing for the collabs

Back
Top Bottom