Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

i do too because i don't tie my laces but for those who do, TTS should be fine

Had the same problem with PayPal as a few others on a few..Anyone else get invoiced? Or should I give up hope?

Just use the PayPal debit card on sites that take cc and you won't have to worry about all of the redirect back to site business. They are a lot more lenient in letting foreign transactions go through than most banks, too.

Last edited:
Was looking for a 10.5 but closest they had was 11 so I copped. Thanks for the link! In the middle of the ocean right now fishing so I'm surprised I even have service

Lol one day maybe but damn who cooked those sold out quick, I finally copped the navy pair, pack is complete :smokin

Last edited:
Email them they refunded my vat from titelheldenshop fast response as well came to 135 euro shipped

Good to know for next time lol. Passed because it was higher than I expected with VAT. Bought too many shoes within the last month so I told myself if it was over $200 I wouldn't do it. Looks like I should've just copped.

you will all be very happy with your pairs. quality on the offsprings are amaze balls imo!

Cartjacked for both, had to make an account. 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom