Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I don't understand how these are so hyped, the blue is really not my thing and the grey, whilst nice, isn't exactly jawdropping. Not overly fussed on missing out, and also the LOM's were a lot better

I don't understand how these are so hyped, the blue is really not my thing and the grey, whilst nice, isn't exactly jawdropping. Not overly fussed on missing out, and also the LOM's were a lot better
Colorway is full of neutral colors making it a versatile shoe that you can rock with almost anything. the superb quality is the icing on the cake   

Last edited:
Looks like a lot of people went for the size 9s -- including me -- on the Offsprings at titolo...

Cancellations are imminent :smh:

Congrats to those who got them first

Copped both! had to do 2 separate orders tho so thats an extra $40 spent on shipping 

Hopefully balances out with no customs on each package versus higher risk with both in one package.

Looks like a lot of people went for the size 9s -- including me -- on the Offsprings at titolo...

Cancellations are imminent :smh:

Congrats to those who got them first

Uh oh, I copped navy 9's also. And grey 8's. Also paid 2x shipping.

might cancel my navy's. if i cant will throw an oop. didnt plan on buying 2 pairs of kicks today at 200 a piece

200 is still better than the resell prices that are set on these. Especially with the nice suede and leather lining def worth it.

200 is still better than the resell prices that are set on these. Especially with the nice suede and leather lining def worth it.
not mad at how much they were at all. I hopped on the Navy's first since i wasn't sure what the outcome of the grey's would be. Then when the grey's popped I copped them too. Didn't really want to spend on both since it's cutting into my funds for the cavity pack

Last edited:
Damn I just couldn't pull the trigger on these. I know i'm gonna be kicking myself later for this but I just couldn't spend another $200+ on some shoes right now.

Damn I just couldn't pull the trigger on these. I know i'm gonna be kicking myself later for this but I just couldn't spend another $200+ on some shoes right now.
SAME PROBLEM...but in a week or two.

^^^^^ I'll be waiting

copped @ titelhelden instore...my girl got her size later! 
smokin.gif

didnt want the blue pair, so i let someone else cop...

OS > LOM IMO.... They are sick in person, quality is off the chain better than LOMs and I prefer the CW and Color blocking...

Last edited:
The Extra Butter 3-pack ***** on all these other Saucony collabs this year. No question.

The fact that the shoes actually tell a story alone is enough...  I'm not quite sure how much longer  folks are gonna keep responding to generic color-blocking. I mean, what is the purpose of these projects?

Back
Top Bottom