Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

lolol man, both those pairs are awesome. i'd definitely head out there if i could. (14,000 kilometres away unfortunately)

lolol man, both those pairs are awesome. i'd definitely head out there if i could. (14,000 kilometres away unfortunately)
that's only a 17.4 thousand mile trip. Weak excuse

Def worth copping quality and colorblocking is on point, just recently got both a couple months ago under retail, good luck to all the Cali heads!

Last edited:

they updated the site to in-store only

197 euros = about $270 shipped
appreciate the link @jay2da3airjordan

gonna pass hoping something cheaper pops up this weekend 

All I can tell u is that it's def gonna be harder then if it was a US release bc:

1. runners are the number one type of sneaker in Euro areas, so everyone over their goes hard after them
2. most of these spots do in store first, so chances are they will be sold out before they make it online
3. if they make it online there won't be a fsr, you maybe fighting for 2 sizes
4. their site sucks or it's in a foreign language making it much harder to cop
5. if you make it all the way to checkout, you'll just be disappointed in seeing that the final price with shipping and customs fees wouldn't be much different to if u paid resale (except for endclothing)

other then that, enjoy...:lol:  

:lol:

Before I go overspend on resale or overseas can anyone point me in the direction of Shadow Masters either navy/grey or grey/grey size 8?

Back
Top Bottom