Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

are people seriously trying to sell these for $300 on ebay? 
sick.gif

Anyone else receive an error when they checked out?  I didn't receive a confirmation number or anything, but my credit card shows a charge for the mints.

Id think there will still be more chances for those who missed. Although the link was posted early enough that most should have been able to scoop. 

are people seriously trying to sell these for $300 on ebay? 
sick.gif
At least its for both shoes haha.

I passed partly because I prefer another shoe coming up, and partly because I get the feeling that in hand Id be disappointed with them, even at that price.

Wait it sold out? I went back several times and there were sizes. Copped, but I'm surprised they sold. I thought there were a ton of sizes! Smh

^ I agree. I don't think they'll be limited I'm pretty sure Saucony's website only posts certain quantities of a shoe at a time, I bought my shadow OG's off their site and had to wait like 2 weeks cuz when I first went on they were all sold out in black so if it's GR maybe they'll do the same with the mints and razz.

I guess you can also try their "alert when back in stock" deal. I just don't see these being all that hard to obtain. I could def. be wrong, but they don't look like they took an extra care in crafting them for them to be limited. Meh. Hope all that want them get them! 

I think I'm just about done with this $#!+ in general. I really shouldn't have to worry about pulling over on the side of the road on my way to work on a Tuesday morning so I can get on a website 15 mins BEFORE the shoes are supposed to drop in order to out-click a couple thousand other fools dong the same damn thing (or try to out-click their bots).

This was supposed to be a GR, and they were supposed to post at 9:15am ET. They were obviously much more limited than a GR, and Saucony screwed the pooch by putting them up early. I just don't need this kind of stress while I'm trying to spend $150 on $#!+ I really don't need.

I thought the Adidas ZX Flux Photo Print pack release was badly handled, but at  least they didn't send out the wrong time - they simply didn't send any release time and the things dropped at like 3am ET on a Saturday morning. And everyone knew they were gonna be limited.

I'm just... I give up.  I'm gonna go back to only buying stuff I like that's on clearance. I'll save money and stress.

It did when I tried to use their checkout, but I went back and paid through PayPal and it worked. Got paypal and saucony confirmation and money out of my account. Hopefully they didn't oversell me. Hahaha
Anyone else receive an error when they checked out?  I didn't receive a confirmation number or anything, but my credit card shows a charge for the mints.

is that guy really baiting people to be his friend on twitter with some shoes

son needs to re-evaluate his life 

Just kinda sad. Releases like these I wish I had the extra money to grab pairs for those who actually want to WEAR the shoe. I almost feel bad for passing on them now because I would have ooped. 

I most certainly would not pay much over retail for these even if I wanted them though. 

Sad what some people will do for a couple bucks...

is that guy really baiting people to be his friend on twitter with some shoes
son needs to re-evaluate his life 

Props on those early links but real talk man losers like dude in that screen cap are usually ppl that capitalize. You gotta realize this is an open forum... I know you tryna help out folks in this thread but who knows how many times it was passed around? Fools be lurkin :lol: :lol: Just food for thought next time you are able to catch the link. I wouldn't even be mad if you yourself used it real talk :lol: that's just a pair or two-- you not about to deplete an entire size run.

This is part of the reason think general should be the only open forum on here; and like the first page of threads in sneaker forums. Too many times do you have info posted in here, then it ends up on social media and ppl who really want the shoe can't cop. Then stores are put at risk-- Saucony put themselves out there in a bad way with this release.

Saucony better watch out, Sharks got a whiff of the blood and are circling :smh:

Last edited:
Just kinda sad. Releases like these I wish I had the extra money to grab pairs for those who actually want to WEAR the shoe. I almost feel bad for passing on them now because I would have ooped. 

I most certainly would not pay much over retail for these even if I wanted them though. 

Sad what some people will do for a couple bucks...

True i will be fine if I don't cop, but my girl wants the razz I gotta cop for her. I had the early link with my size in my cart but never seen her size. I wasn't gonna be flossin in them and she be feeling some type of way wouldn't be right.

Call me a  hypebeast, but all the people who missed makes me second guess my passing. LMAO. HYYYPPPEEEE.

These too shall pass. 

Didn't go on break until just now but I see this release was hectic. FOR A GR. Personally I'd like to say **** you to every reseller out there. Lmao. I'm so done stressing over releases. If I can't catch on RD or get retail or damn near close to I'm just going on to the next. This is ridiculous

full sizes runs were available until a little after 9

i honestly don't think many people even used the link i put out

someone earlier even confirmed he saw the link live at 6am

that's 3 full hours or even more those shoes were sitting there

the shoes were there for the taking and although Saucony said they were gonna tweet out a link at 9:15

you should be prepared to refresh the link for a page that was already created

Back
Top Bottom