Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

full sizes runs were available until a little after 9
i honestly don't think many people even used the link i put out
someone earlier even confirmed he saw the link live at 6am
that's 3 full hours or even more those shoes were sitting there
the shoes were there for the taking and although Saucony said they were gonna tweet out a link at 9:15
you should be prepared to refresh the link for a page that was already created

You missed the point I was trying to make... That's like a child who got caught stealing & says "... But jimmy did it too!" Ok and? YOU still were stealing, that's the bottom line. Own up to the role you play[ed].

NOT SAYING YOU ARE STEALING!!! That's just the first example I could think of to drive home my point. nor am I trying to attack and say u the only one who posts links... I'm just saying maybe think about it before you post it.... Which is why it was called "food for thought." Or if you wanna share, share privately ( like I've seen ppl do in the ATC II thread)

You gon' ultimately do whatever you want. So it's all good.

And I WAS prepared FYI, I was there @ 8:10. I saw a size run but didn't checkout. I'm not going to lurk 3 hrs BEFORE a release because I have better things to do with my time. But hey? You know what ? I shouldn't have to either.

But anyway; if my BF has an 11.5 and his true size is a 12 will he be ok? He doesn't have fat feet, but he's 6'4 200lbs so they not real slender either. I'm pissed cuz I wanted to get him something out of appreciation as a surprise and now it may not work out. Yes, cue the violin music. |I

full sizes runs were available until a little after 9
i honestly don't think many people even used the link i put out
someone earlier even confirmed he saw the link live at 6am
that's 3 full hours or even more those shoes were sitting there
the shoes were there for the taking and although Saucony said they were gonna tweet out a link at 9:15
you should be prepared to refresh the link for a page that was already created

That's why I was so confused. There were tons of sizes. But, maybe people had em cart and it was only a matter of time.

Last edited:
I think the only reason I lost out today is that I put my sz10s in my cart and went to see if I could find a promo code before checking out. My dumb ***** was thinking Saucony was like Nike and once you had in-cart they were yours till you checked out or released them. Nope.

Lololololol. Glad I'm not the only one who did that.

I'm pretty sure that these will be easy to pick up in the next few weeks so no stress here. We're only in July and we've been blessed with some dope shoes. There's more to cop later folks.

Meanwhile I also copped both pairs of the Sperrys from EB yesterday but got the wrong size -- didn't realize they ran so damn small til I checked the size chart after I ordered, smh. Now I'm pretty sure I'm gonna take an L trying to sell the damn things since EB won't do cancellations on these - the Striper Sounds are still sitting on their site.

Bad, bad week for this dude...

mean.gif

But anyway; if my BF has an 11.5 and his true size is a 12 will he be ok? He doesn't have fat feet, but he's 6'4 200lbs so they not real slender either. I'm pissed cuz I wanted to get him something out of appreciation as a surprise and now it may not work out. Yes, cue the violin music. |I

If he is a 12 in most Nikes then an 11.5 should fit. If you go back on the Saucony site and pick any Shadow OG you can compare the fit to one of the shoes he wears now to confirm.

Last edited:
If he is a 12 in most Nikes then an 11.5 should fit. If you go back on the Saucony site and pick any Shadow OG you can compare the fit to one of the shoes he wears now to confirm.
I noticed yesterday that they seem to have removed the option to compare fits

In other news, I received shipping confirmation for my grey offsprings from woei yesterday

A little perspective after today's so called disaster...

"To the barefoot man, happiness is a pair of old shoes. To the man with old shoes, it’s a pair of new shoes. To the man with new shoes, it’s more stylish shoes. And, of course, the fellow with no feet would be happy to be barefoot."

So the Cavity Pack will be available at some stores then?

So heated I struck out this am.

Need 12's in both...ugghhh!!

@GatorBeltsNPattieMelts, yeah I agree w/ @ Jay SB.

11.5 should fit him fine. I rock 12's and in the injection pack I had to size down to an 11.5.

I tried on the 12's frrom that pack and I was swimming in them.

Even w/ my wide Flinstsone feet, I had to go down to an 11.5.

Hope this helps.

Definitely does, I don't feel as bad. I know him tho, the moment he sees it's not a 12 a psychological trigger will go off and he'll be like " it's too tight, nah this won't work "

He owns 5 pair of shoes, including dress. FIVE. Needless to say, he don't vary much in sizing or care much about what fits differently.

Hope the 20th holds true for women's black razz... The point was for this to be his and hers, not just his :lol:

OMG so much readning! A week from now this place will be a ghost town. 

I got the cliff notes if you need 'em lol. Basically the pack was mostly gone before the tweet (early link posted)...some were happy some were not just like all releases.

Back
Top Bottom