Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Is there anyway to lock a forum?

Also if anyone happens to come across those aqua/grey/orange shadow 5k's lmk. Tried to buy when homie droppe the saucony link to them but to no avail sold old of my size. I'll be on the look out as well. Thanks in advance

full sizes runs were available until a little after 9
i honestly don't think many people even used the link i put out
someone earlier even confirmed he saw the link live at 6am
that's 3 full hours or even more those shoes were sitting there
the shoes were there for the taking and although Saucony said they were gonna tweet out a link at 9:15
you should be prepared to refresh the link for a page that was already created

W-O-R-K sometimes shoes don't take priority :lol:

The dude who mentioned 6am is in San Fran, so I think he was referring to 6am PT (9am ET). Saucony screwed this up, but they didn't screw it up quite that badly, lol.

W-O-R-K sometimes shoes don't take priority
laugh.gif
i agree, but I wasn't addressing you

full sizes runs were available until a little after 9
i honestly don't think many people even used the link i put out
someone earlier even confirmed he saw the link live at 6am
that's 3 full hours or even more those shoes were sitting there
the shoes were there for the taking and although Saucony said they were gonna tweet out a link at 9:15
you should be prepared to refresh the link for a page that was already created
6 am west coast time fam.

Honestly, a lot of times during these midweek releases I gotta wonder how many of the peeps copping heat actually do work. I know HS & college kids are a lot of the heads copping heat, so us workin' fools gotta battle dudes who just pause their XBox Ones & PS4s, lol.

They'll be plenty of opportunities to cop these man don't stress. Packer, End, West, EB, Kith to name a few still haven't dropped meng.

The dude who mentioned 6am is in San Fran, so I think he was referring to 6am PT (9am ET). Saucony screwed this up, but they didn't screw it up quite that badly, lol.
6 am west coast time fam.
ah my mistake then

i did check at 9am and all the sizes were chilling until 9:10, which is when the 10.5 sold out from my cart

it is messed up the Saucony had them live before the tweet but you guys will get more opportunities

feel free to PM me if you guys need help copping - i'm just here to help

And again don't rule out restocks on Saucony's website, just check every now and then and even throughout the week because I'm telling you guys they restock GR's periodically.

ah my mistake then

i did check at 9am and all the sizes were chilling until 9:10, which is when the 10.5 sold out from my cart

it is messed up the Saucony had them live before the tweet but you guys will get more opportunities

feel free to PM me if you guys need help copping - i'm just here to help
Thanks dude - good looking out. I have a feeling they'll pop up on PYS before they end up on Saucony's site again, but I'll try to keep an eye out. I think the only reason I lost out today is that I put my sz10s in my cart and went to see if I could find a promo code before checking out. My dumb ***** was thinking  Saucony was like Nike and once you had in-cart they were yours till you checked out or released them. Nope.

Honestly, a lot of times during these midweek releases I gotta wonder how many of the peeps copping heat actually do work. I know HS & college kids are a lot of the heads copping heat, so us workin' fools gotta battle dudes who just pause their XBox Ones & PS4s, lol.

Depends on what kind of job they have. I just so happened to be off today so it was a lot easier than being at work but it still wouldn't be that difficult to get on my iPad at work and have copped.

I believe everybody who wants these will have them for retail because Saucony probably will re up some pairs and I'm sure some accounts will have these too. Just being optimistic.

That was rough. Just finished my meeting. Had them in my cart and by the end of that lengthy check out...gone. No worries. I'll get them at the stores.

i think nike out did themselves on this one

best part of the moonwalkers was the 3m laces imo
Yeah, I really dug the moon-print sole, too, and these suckers' whole upper is wrapped the in that. I still hven't even un-DS'd mine yet, but I've worn the other two Space Race pairs a few times each. Some folks ragged on the pack, but I really think they're three of my faves.

Yeah, I really dug the moon-print sole, too, and these suckers' whole upper is wrapped the in that. I still hven't even un-DS'd mine yet, but I've worn the other two Space Race pairs a few times each. Some folks ragged on the pack, but I really think they're three of my faves.

I'm with you, the pack was solid. I love all three pairs. Now if I had to compare moon shoes, nike won...they even drop on the anniversary of the lunar landing.

Man. The sharks are eating. They going for 200+ on ebay. So much for a GR I slept. FUUUUCCCCKKK!!!!! Time to cough up the cash :frown:

Someone thinks they're funny...
[table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
NEED HELP WITH YOUR ORDER?
Thank you for shopping at Saucony.com. We noticed you left some items in your shopping cart. Quantities are limited, so hurry back to get off and running.

Remember, orders over $75 ship free.
 [table][tr][td]  ›   Return to your Cart        [/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][td]
ImageProxy.mvc

Shadow 5000 Minty Fresh
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom