Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Saucony x Babochka

Some strange looking material on the toebox and side panels but the colour way is nice.

Saucony x Babochka

Some strange looking material on the toebox and side panels but the colour way is nice.
Honestly I actually like that material. With Sauconys horrrible shaggy suede these days, I actually prefer this ripstop material

Honestly I actually like that material. With Sauconys horrrible shaggy suede these days, I actually prefer this ripstop material
I'm just not a fan of synthetic material in general. Looks a lot better in this photo though.

Doesn't show the creasing as much

Saucony x Babochka

The cw in general is nice, but I'm not feeling the multi-color dots or the toebox material.  It already looks like it's creasing...

I like them, I heard 30 or 50 pairs of each though lol
nerd.gif
I'd highly doubt that because End had them listed as an upcoming release before due for an August release. Obviously that didn't happen but I highly doubt they'd have been able to sell some pairs themselves if there were only 30 to 50 pairs made

running man are starting to pop up places. yall think they'll b around for a minute. tryna hold off until end of the month...

For Saucony shadow 5000's should I go TTS or size down .5? I've heard conflicting statements about sizing.

Last edited:

I don't own any. These would be the first saucony for me.
What other shoes do you own, so that I can give you a proper comparison?

Here's my typical sizing:  ALL saucony = 9, Asics GL3 = 9.5, Air Max runners = 9.5, Jordan retros = 9, Dunk SB's = 9.5

For Saucony shadow 5000's should I go TTS or size down .5? I've heard conflicting statements about sizing.

I have the cavity pack mints in 9.5 and Hanon Midnights in 9. If you like the room, go tts. If you like a tight fit, go down .5.

What other shoes do you own, so that I can give you a proper comparison?

Here's my typical sizing:  ALL saucony = 9, Asics GL3 = 9.5, Air Max runners = 9.5, Jordan retros = 9, Dunk SB's = 9.5
Thanks. I'm between a 9.5/10 in most GL3's. I think i'll go for 9.5. I'd rather it be a little too big instead of too tight.

I've got the greys and oranges in my cart but can't bring myself to place the order for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom