Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Would like a clarification on how the sizing for the Shadow 5000 runs please :
I wear the following sizes :
10.5 in Air Jordans and Lebrons
10.5 in Air Max
10 in Air Force 1s
10.5 in most New Balance, except
10 in the New Balance salmon soles

what size should I purchase for the Shadow 5000 ?
Thanks

I'm a true 10 in all air maxes, 9.5 in af1s, 10 in jordans.. And a 9.5 in the 5000s fit me perfectly. And by perfect, I mean PERFECT. length and width are exactly conformed to my feet. I don't have wide feet though

Kith just posted they got the BAU pack for anyone interested. Not sure if phone orders are accepted though

Hey guys call featurelv out in Vegas. They have both pairs of the novem pack for retail. Only catch is you have to get both pairs. They don't have anymore 9.5s but I was able to land a 10 if anyone's still looking. Best chance to grab both at the same time

Called Kith to see about the release tomorrow, its 11am at the BROOKLYN location. Phone orders will be taken starting at 11am EST. Good luck to whoever is trying to cop!

Last edited:
Burn Rubber restock gone for both BAU and DL
I just happened to look at Instagram when I got out of work and saw the post, got the size 11. Im really hoping it doesnt get cancelled, the Reebok collab with BAU is great and I was happy as hell to get those.

I just happened to look at Instagram when I got out of work and saw the post, got the size 11. Im really hoping it doesnt get cancelled, the Reebok collab with BAU is great and I was happy as hell to get those.

Yeh those and spirit of Detroit :smokin

got my bau tan pair and i knew i wasnt gonna feel the nylon toebox, deff gonna crease super easy but overall great shoe. will not be going after the distinct life. i guess the only model of sauconys i like are the 9000s too bad there isnt much love for them idky....

Back
Top Bottom