Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Saucony Shadow Master x UBIQ "Pacific Dusk":

Bonus // From Dusk Till Dawn:

Nothing has popped up on end today, I've been camped on their site the last two days and nothing has come up, in fact the direct link to the burgers doesn't work anymore

if that's true, surely they will be canceled as it's obviously a glitch
they won't be cancelled, I believe someone on twitter was live chatting a rep and they said there was stock left over but they weren't sure if they were made live on the product page, turns out the stock was up and a lot of people were able to get through the wishlist way

they won't be cancelled, I believe someone on twitter was live chatting a rep and they said there was stock left over but they weren't sure if they were made live on the product page, turns out the stock was up and a lot of people were able to get through the wishlist way
if true, it's quite possibly the worst managed re stock of all time... really adds to all the shady things I've told about End...

Features should be available everywhere after the first launch this Saturday the 20th , like all collabs, but who knows unless they say it's exclusive to them only then you only got one chance lol

Last edited:
Love it. My local spot finally getting their time to shine. Trying to be first in line for these.

Yeah they did well for their first collab unlike some shops. Lol Price point is good too free shipping over $50 and a set of playing cards? Makes em even better lol these are alright but the purple pair is def the best but glad they didn't release em together.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom