Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Anyone know how to fix hardened/dull suede? I recently bought a pair of the green 6000s; the left pair is dull/hardened (probably display pair) versus the right pair which is straight butter

Anyone know how to fix hardened/dull suede? I recently bought a pair of the green 6000s; the left pair is dull/hardened (probably display pair) versus the right pair which is straight butter
Same thing happened with my NB 998ROs (from sportszoneelite, first and last time i'm ever buying from them smfh) and unfortunately there's no way of restoring faded suede without applying some sort of suede dye. I tried brushing which helped lift the nap and restore the feel but it didn't do much to the colour.

I've also heard vinegar can be used to clean suede, although i've not tried it out myself. I've got a beat pair that i'll probably try out soon.

As for me the offsprings have been the best of the year. Quality is amazing and both color ways are so versatile.
Second would be END Burgers. I had them and the quality is very good. Not as versatile as the other two so I let them go since I work a lot.
However, if I had the chance to purchase again at a decent price I would.
Lastly, i think the LOM pack is amazing. The entire concept really drew me in, the videos Premier did for them. All top notch.

My favorite Saucony's of the year in no particular order that I liked enough to buy:

Life on Mars
Offspring
Dirty Martini's
3 Dot Pack

Honerable mention: Running Man Pack (need to buy a couple)

Walter..

offspring grey

premier blk/red

offspring navy

rise

premier red (wish they had a red liner)

HM to End for great execution on a theme, just not really my taste for wear.

Hit it with that baby oil
nerd.gif

My top-5 favorite Saucony releases of 2014 are as follows (in order):

--Extra Butter x Saucony Shadow Master "Space Snack"

--Offspring x Saucony Shadow 6000 (specifically the navy, though both are fire)

--Ubiq x Saucony Shadow Master "Pacific Dusk"

--Premier x Saucony Shadow 6000 "LOM" (grey/red)  **still need**

-- These:

Honorable mentions to:

--End x Saucony Shadow 5000 "Burger"

--Shadow 5000 OG premium pack

--Shadow 6000 Running Man pack and Premium pack

--Feature x Saucony G9/Shadow 6 Hybrid "High Roller"

tongue.gif

Last edited:
1. Grey Offsprings

2. Red/Black LoM's