Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

In hope resale value of the Features is low cause I just can't scoop another pair this month ... Or maybe even next [emoji]128553[/emoji]

same. haha
We just had a super expensive weekend though. And i skipped the BDGA GLVs too.

Wings+Horns and UNDFTDS this weekend too. 
sick.gif

Oh well, it's Christmas right?

Features copped, kinda glad they separated the releases, i need the Undefeated GLVs too, add Legend Blues and my weekend is gonna b ridiculously expensive, glad im done with Chrisgmas shopping

Minor gripe but something I can't unsee is how the two black panels don't meet up smoothly at the side of the toebox.

Minor gripe but something I can't unsee is how the two black panels don't meet up smoothly at the side of the toebox.

Yea, that was a thing for me on the grey/red "Life on Mars" pair. I'll still probably go after these, though. But it definitely messes with the aesthetics for me.

did that END. restock ring the resell value down on the burgers out all? or people still out here wanting $550 plus? I placed my order with my debit card and forgot i had the out of country protection on 
sick.gif

So since the end of the year is right around the corner, what do you guys believe were the best sauconys that were released?
Would love to hear the varying opinions.

Offspring pack is my fav of the year
The Running Man Pack pretty slept on but color blockings are classic
Rise Grids underrated but clean and simple

Last edited:
For me

GR = SAUCONY SHADOW 6000 PREMIUM PACK - I only own the Blue and green but man are they dope and the quality is crazy! And they were a GR. (I really need the Grey and Red to complete the set)

Collab (so far) Premiere LOM Pack - Sadly I don't own any

anyone bought those playcloths motocross x saucony ones?
i wonder if that toebox material is gonna crease like crazy, looks like it.
i guess soon in the bargain bin?!

High rollers are fire. Will be copped no doubt. And top 3 for me is running since 96 pack, burgers (even though I don't own a pair) and dirty martini's. Dirty martini's are overlooked imo. The colors are great, and out of everything I've bought this year that shoe has gotten the most compliments from girls other than my Sol's and lance mountains. Haha

if true, it's quite possibly the worst managed re stock of all time... really adds to all the shady things I've told about End...
Hmmm.  After the "first" restock, I called the store and spoke with someone there and, after confirming they were sold out of the Burgers, he offered to take my info to notify me of any order cancellations in my size.  I even followed up with an email to the store and another call the next day (after orders had a chance to process) and both responses were negative...Burgers COMPLETELY sold out and all orders shipped.  Kinda scratching my head at this news of yet another restock because the folks at END made it sound as if I would be contacted should something pop up.  Oh well.  Through the entire process I never got my hopes up as I realized it'd be wishful thinking to do so.  At one point over the phone though, I asked the dude there if they've checked eBay.  He said, "no".  I was like, "the majority of your deadstock pairs just went to resellers...take a look.  They're ever so boldly listing pre-order auctions in lieu of the arrival of pairs explicitly purchased from your restock."  I then suggested implementing purchase limits on releases such as this and bottom line, they don't give a sh*t.  
laugh.gif

**Shrugs** Guess I'mma stay hungry.  Cotdamn Burgers.  
mean.gif
  Times like this I wish I was a vegetarian.   

Back
Top Bottom