Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

a little salty right now...... Kith friggin cancelled my order, but they apparently have the BAU/Distinct Life in store?!?  AND I just missed out on the NK drop. 
devil.gif

a little salty right now...... Kith friggin cancelled my order, but they apparently have the BAU/Distinct Life in store?!?  AND I just missed out on the NK drop.  :evil:
sorry to hear that, idk how yours got cancelled i received a shipping confirmation from KITH & it's currently in transit will be here Friday

From what I heard, Kith canceled a few people, saying they had an "inventory error".  WTF is that IDK, seeing as how they apparently have pairs in their Brooklyn store.

DLs came in...4th in my saucony collection....very happy and quality is on point....2 more and I'm done for the year...geez

Saucony doing way to many collabos those BAUs look dull and flat out boring .Shoe is very meh.I feel like the Bau collabo was just done for the sake of it

When news first came out for that pack, the bau's were the ones that caught my attention and the distinct life pair was secondary. Now, after seeing real pics of them, my opinions have completely reversed. I have both pairs coming but the distinct life will def see more use

I feel robbed myself..... In the release pictures the color is more of a tan wheat. In person it's greenish tan. SMH...

i mean its not the worst shoe ever made, but expectations were too high for it.  besides the fact it looks different from stock photos, how's the quality of both pairs?

From what I heard, Kith canceled a few people, saying they had an "inventory error".  WTF is that IDK, seeing as how they apparently have pairs in their Brooklyn store.
I called "customer service" after my order was cancelled and after several tries finally got through to someone who in not so many words explained that the shoe was never meant to be sold online.  Sounded like they tried to honor some of the online orders but that in-store orders took priority.  

Add me to the list of disappointed buyers. 

Don't get me wrong, love the model and the materials are dope IMO... but the color isn't what I initially expected. Didn't realize how green they were until more retailers and eBayers started posting pics. 

If anyone is looking for a 10.5, you can have mine for what I paid + shipping. 

kinda wish i got the distinct lifes. anyone know any places with a 10? wish i got them for 100 off nicekicks 

Back
Top Bottom